Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Another McDermott for gun control

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Another McDermott for gun control; Finicum memorial this weekend

While not related, King County Councilman Joe McDermott, who is seeking to replace retiring Congressman Jim McDermott, are philosophically joined at the hip on the key issue of gun control, according to a story yesterday at MyNorthwest.com, and he reportedly wants to hold gun manufacturers criminally and financially liable for crimes committed with firearms.

http://www.examiner.com/article/another-mcdermott-for-gun-control-finicum-memorial-this-weekend

ATCSDav and 41Slinger like this.
  2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

I'd like to know more about the Finicum rally this weekend but will not open the examiner link.
    Can someone elaborate? TIA!!!

3. Slobray

Slobray Yelm, WA Well-Known Member

Here you go sir.........

Ray

Caveman Jim likes this.
  4. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

I appreciate that Ray. I'm going to attend!!!:cool:

Slobray likes this.
  5. 41Slinger

41Slinger Harrisburg Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

If firearms manufacturers are found to be liable then the entire manufacturing industry as we know it is totally destroyed. Cars, tires, toasters, knives, baseball bats, tree limbs made into canes, soap, on and on, what a time to be a lawyer, it's a blue sky day if your an attorney. These people are complete idiots, can their view point actually be that narrow, really. Highly educated people who can think like this, amazing.

By the way Dave, read that article about your search and find of that really nice 41 mag, I'm a big fan of the 41, good read. I know, off topic, I apologize.

ATCSDav and Slobray like this.
  6. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

NEVER apologize to me for touting the .41 Magnum! ;)

It's the real deal. The .44 Magnum is a fraud, shooting a .429 bullet. The .41 shoots a .410 bullet! And rather well, at that!

And you're right about industry lawsuits. These nutballs only want to bankrupt the firearms industry in the hopes of one day eliminating firearms. Their utopian ideal is a fantasy. It comes from breathing the same air all day long in their tight little intolerant liberal communities. :D

ATCSDav, Slobray and 41Slinger like this.
  7. 41Slinger

41Slinger Harrisburg Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Right on both points, the 41 mag is awesome, and the breathing the same air is actually about 95 % of the whole issue. If they would just come out and play a little, they'd get a whole different out look. I'd play nice and start them with a nice little 22 single six and work them right on up to the good ole 41 mag. What a great way to spend a day !!!

ATCSDav likes this.