JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Another McDermott for gun control; Finicum memorial this weekend

While not related, King County Councilman Joe McDermott, who is seeking to replace retiring Congressman Jim McDermott, are philosophically joined at the hip on the key issue of gun control, according to a story yesterday at MyNorthwest.com, and he reportedly wants to hold gun manufacturers criminally and financially liable for crimes committed with firearms.

<broken link removed>

I'd like to know more about the Finicum rally this weekend but will not open the examiner link.
Can someone elaborate? TIA!!!

Here you go sir.........

Dave Workman said:
MEANWHILE, an entry on Facebook has announced that a memorial will be held Saturday in Olympia at the Capitol for LaVoy Finicum, the Malheur NWR protester who was killed Jan. 26 by law enforcement on an <broken link removed> highway north of Burns. That event will run from noon to 3 p.m. Considerable controversy is swirling around that fatal encounter, with many people contending Finicum was "murdered." That term even appears in an obituary.

Ray

If firearms manufacturers are found to be liable then the entire manufacturing industry as we know it is totally destroyed. Cars, tires, toasters, knives, baseball bats, tree limbs made into canes, soap, on and on, what a time to be a lawyer, it's a blue sky day if your an attorney. These people are complete idiots, can their view point actually be that narrow, really. Highly educated people who can think like this, amazing.

By the way Dave, read that article about your search and find of that really nice 41 mag, I'm a big fan of the 41, good read. I know, off topic, I apologize.

If firearms manufacturers are found to be liable then the entire manufacturing industry as we know it is totally destroyed. Cars, tires, toasters, knives, baseball bats, tree limbs made into canes, soap, on and on, what a time to be a lawyer, it's a blue sky day if your an attorney. These people are complete idiots, can their view point actually be that narrow, really. Highly educated people who can think like this, amazing.

By the way Dave, read that article about your search and find of that really nice 41 mag, I'm a big fan of the 41, good read. I know, off topic, I apologize.

NEVER apologize to me for touting the .41 Magnum! ;)

It's the real deal. The .44 Magnum is a fraud, shooting a .429 bullet. The .41 shoots a .410 bullet! And rather well, at that!

And you're right about industry lawsuits. These nutballs only want to bankrupt the firearms industry in the hopes of one day eliminating firearms. Their utopian ideal is a fantasy. It comes from breathing the same air all day long in their tight little intolerant liberal communities. :D

Right on both points, the 41 mag is awesome, and the breathing the same air is actually about 95 % of the whole issue. If they would just come out and play a little, they'd get a whole different out look. I'd play nice and start them with a nice little 22 single six and work them right on up to the good ole 41 mag. What a great way to spend a day !!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top