JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
There are many facets to this Crazy Diamond...Believe what you want, practice what you want. Wear a mask or don't. It should be a choice not a mandate. If you are afraid of mortality - that fear has nothing to do with the new perfect disease COVID. It is deeply entrenched and you need to deal with your own fear of dying. I'm 73. In the beginning, I was afraid I'd get it. Why? Simply because of the math. Day after day went by. I hid in my house like a good boy was told to do. The nanny state had its way. I'm creative and wasn't bothered by boredom. I went to the store after a month and very few people were wearing masks (while COVID was "raging through our populace"). I felt more at ease and less alone. But as more weeks went by, I noticed more people were wearing masks. Then I noticed they seemed uncomfortable around me because I wouldn't. Thats fine. as long as they are protected, then we both are. After all, I'm at the other end of a 50 foot aisle....
What began to bother me was they weren't taking their masks off when they went OUTSIDE. Game changer. Now I see people everywhere outside in the fresh air and sunshine wearing those freedom filters. And two things happen in my head. I think about the scene from I Am Legend when the wife asks if the disease has "jumped to the outside"... and also I notice that more and more people LOOK sick with their masks on. They LOOK beaten. They LOOK fearful. And I think, "They lost this round". The Empire strikes first. These people have let their fear control them...
Now we are being told the kids are getting COVID. Class is not even in session. What??? Back when I was parenting, the whole family was sick with something by the end of each September when the kids were attending public school. We accepted it. It was part of that reality. But here I am - 30 years later (and old)... I didn't die from all that green snot and phlem... And this year (since February) I have only heard ONE person cough near me (and she was a grey-hair wearing a mask). One. No other coughs, sneezes, wheezes, perspirations, or fevers. Of course I live East of the Cascades, if that helps. I know it helps my mind. After 30 years in "Little Beiruit" (Portland) I was able to escape back to the land of my youth. And I dont look back.
So I hope all you true believers in masks give your body AND MIND a break from this crap occasionally. ESCAPE...Go out where you can live and breathe dangerously for an hour or two. Out in nature - not just a little strip of green somewhere near your neighborhood. Find a place as Joe Campbell said, where "you don't owe anything to anyone, and no one owes anything to you". Where you can revitalize and recharge. And remember.

R&R, brother. Like in our misspent militarized youth. R&R - and then get back in the fray and WIN. Cuz as Bo Gritz said..."There is no T at the end of AMERICAN"

Life could go back, if every man, woman and child refused to wear a mask anywhere. What will every "Karen door patrol" do when the line of people waiting to get into Costco or Walmart or Home Depot smile and walk past them to do business as usual? If the business owners or managers refuse to accept payment for goods, walk away from your cart and go to a different business. If everyone did this for two weeks and just lived on the food you have in your home, businesses couldn't change their tune fast enough to get people back spending money with them. My family does no business with mask-crusading businesses.
A person is weak, but people are powerful and we need to take back our power.

Wake up and realize this has nothing to do with a "killer virus" and everything to do with government trade craft nested in a world-wide social control experiment on how quickly fabricated fears can strip people of their power, liberties and ability to choose for their lives. Read history, this playbook has been written long before we were born. Its just more sophisticated now.

And if you still honestly believe this is about a "killer" virus prevention and containment, your face covering does nothing in its prevention or containment.
IMG_6012.jpg

Last Edited:
If people would read their states constitution, they would realize their governor's power to institute a mandate (a mandate is not an executive order, that power is reserved at the federal level) expire after 30 days. 30 days. 30 D A Y S. After which if the issue is continued, the mandate must be written as a bill to be voted on, to become law. The state's power for issuing mandates is limited by design and there are no acceptions...unless of course you allow them to, so stop allowing it. Take a f'ing stand for yourself and your countryman already and take your mask off. You won't be alone.

Last Edited:
Remarks like this is the problem. Life could go back, if every man, woman and child refused to wear a mask anywhere. What will every "Karen door patrol" gonna do when the line of people waiting to get into Costco or Walmart or Home Depot smile and walk past them to do business as usual? If the business owners or managers refuse to accept payment for goods, walk away from your cart and go to a different business. If everyone did this for two weeks and just lived on the food you have in your home, businesses couldn't change their tune fast enough to get people back spending money with them. My family does no business with mask-crusading businesses.
A person is weak, but people are powerful and we need to take back our power.

You need to wake up and realize this has nothing to do with a "killer virus" and everything to do with government trade craft and world-wide social control experiment on how quickly fabricated fears can strip people of their power, liberties and ability to choose for their lives. Read history, this playbook has been written long before we were born. Its just more sophisticated now.

And if you still honestly believe this is about a "killer" virus prevention and containment, your face covering does nothing in its prevention or containment.
View attachment 734280

You seemed to entirely miss the point of my post, bravo! Incidentally, you also stated much of the opinions I have already expressed in other posts and conversation with family and neighbors. This leads me to think either you quoted the wrong person by mistake, or you completely misread my statement.

Wow. Five pages and the thread is still open. Impressive.
ch science is correct
I was tested for the antibodies about 3-4 weeks ago. It was a voluntary test because they came available through my provider. Previous to that, even though I was sicker than I have even been without being hospitalized, because I didn't have a fever or a specific cough I was not tested at that time. This was early in the pandemic. Now I have been told, the provider is back to no voluntary testing.

I believe the covid is a deadly as the flu, cancer or 100 other things that kill people world wide. Including medical malpractice. I stopped doing voluntary flu shots at least 10 years ago and miraculously made it to my mid 50s. I wear a mask at work and on private property like stores because I want to shop. Whether or not I think it helps has nothing to do with the "science" because no one can decide which science is correct.

I am interested to see what comes out of Sturgis, SD a month from now. The state quadruples in size and no one wears a mask. The government should fund the rally just for the data alone. Maybe bikini coleslaw wrestling IS the cure.

This is another prime example of people's phsyche being "unmasked" so to speak. It really is uncovering a very ugly part of humanity and its very troubling. How many of us were raised to MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS??? Hopefully everybody on this forum, but now its perfectly "acceptable" to confront somebody who isn't doing something you think they should be. Doesn't work that way!!
I know it has been stated numerous times thus far, but if masks are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO effective and you are wearing one then why in the name Mary and Joseph are you concerned with me not wearing one hhhmmmmmm??:confused: You are protected correct? Nothing to worry about correct?
SMH! Too many people trying to concern themselves with others business when they need to just STFUUUUUUUUUU:)!!!!

If people would read their states constitution, they would realize their governor's power to institute a mandate (a mandate is not an executive order, that power is reserved at the federal level) expire after 30 days. 30 days. 30 D A Y S. After which if the issue is continued, the mandate must be written as a bill to voted on to become a law. The state's power for issuing mandates is limited by design and there are no acceptions...unless of course you allow them to, so stop allowing it. Take a f'ing stand for yourself and your countryman already and take your mask off. You won't be alone.
THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:! Nailed it!
Canceled our costco membership, stopped buying groceries at Trader Joes and Whole Foods and every other store I have frequented that makes a stink about me not having a political mouth covering is told that I longer will give them a penny. Sad that so many businesses have caved to this tyrannical gov that oregon has.
Thankfully there are a few still left, they are the only ones that get my money now!:)

THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:! Nailed it!
Canceled our costco membership, stopped buying groceries at Trader Joes and Whole Foods and every other store I have frequented that makes a stink about me not having a political mouth covering is told that I longer will give them a penny. Sad that so many businesses have caved to this tyrannical gov that oregon has.
Thankfully there are a few still left, they are the only ones that get my money now!:)
There are many of "us". People are afraid of confrontation and controversy and they don't need to be. Unite, make a stand and don't move from it. It's worked our entire history.

and you are wearing one then why in the name Mary and Joseph are you concerned with me not wearing one hhhmmmmmm??
'
There have always been people who who will fail to 'mind their own biz' and will open there mouths to 'say something' but the mask issue has just amplified it and made it more acute.

A couple of personal 'non mask' big mouth experiences of mine:

Many years ago down at Fall River showing my daughter how to fish. completely alone but then a guy happens by and says, 'I hope you are teaching her catch and release' to which I said 'Oh I agree with catch and release - for others - it makes getting my LEGAL keeper take easier'

Another as told to me by a friend. Several years ago he buys a new Glock and is excited to try it out so he drives East of Bend out of town, takes a dirt road a short distance, finds a dirt bank and starts blazing away - completely legal. Short time later a car drives up and he describes a middle age woman with a heavy 'english' accent and she starts telling him this is illegal, unsafe and anything else she can think of. My friend tells me he is so infuriated he just got in his truck and left and was later 'venting' to me on the phone about it. Then he told me he realized later this woman was taking a big chance not knowing who she would encounter.

This is another prime example of people's phsyche being "unmasked" so to speak. It really is uncovering a very ugly part of humanity and its very troubling. How many of us were raised to MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS??? Hopefully everybody on this forum, but now its perfectly "acceptable" to confront somebody who isn't doing something you think they should be. Doesn't work that way!!
I know it has been stated numerous times thus far, but if masks are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO effective and you are wearing one then why in the name Mary and Joseph are you concerned with me not wearing one hhhmmmmmm??:confused: You are protected correct? Nothing to worry about correct?
SMH! Too many people trying to concern themselves with others business when they need to just STFUUUUUUUUUU:)!!!!
Exactly. This is the vaccination model. If the vax is available to you and me, you want a vax to protect yourself from me who is not vaxed, we are both covered. But this campaign is not about public health and protection, it's about control and using the states to get it started for them. If it was, they would've had us all wearing a mask by summer of 2019 when nearly 1.5 million people were on their way to dying from tuberculosis (highly contagious). This is not about public safety.

Last Edited:
Exactly. This is the vaccination model. If the vax is available to you and me, you want a vax to protect themself from me who is not vaxed, we are both covered. But this campaign is not about public health and protection, it's about control and using the states to get it started for them. If it was, they would've had us all wearing a mask by summer of 2019 when nearly 1.5 million people were on their way to dying from tuberculosis (highly contagious). This is not about public safety.
QFT!

Exactly. This is the vaccination model. If the vax is available to you and me, you want a vax to protect themself from me who is not vaxed, we are both covered. But this campaign is not about public health and protection, it's about control and using the states to get it started for them. If it was, they would've had us all wearing a mask by summer of 2019 when nearly 1.5 million people were on their way to dying from tuberculosis (highly contagious). This is not about public safety.
Exactly. Please someone explain the logic of forced mask wearing into a bar, take mask off when you sit down to eat/drink, put mask back on to go to bar and order a shot, take mask off to shoot said shot but then put mask back on to return to your table! Are we being serious? How in the world are people complying with this pure INSANITY!!! I guess fear is a very powerful motivator for most people!
So sick and tired of this BS!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last Edited:
The first part there is something I've been concerned with from the beginning. This CV19 model has revealed who people are inside and it has had negative effects on those already frail
of mind.

The second part about minding one's own business, well, now that folks have become used to running their alligator mouF online with zero repercussions, they seem to forget LARPing in Safeway is not the same as behind the keyboard.

The first part there is something I've been concerned with from the beginning. This CV19 model has revealed who people are inside and it has had negative effects on those already frail
of mind.

The second part about minding one's own business, well, now that folks have become used to running their alligator mouF online with zero repercussions, they seem to forget LARPing in Safeway is not the same as behind the keyboard.
That's a big 10 4.

Last Edited:
You seemed to entirely miss the point of my post, bravo! Incidentally, you also stated much of the opinions I have already expressed in other posts and conversation with family and neighbors. This leads me to think either you quoted the wrong person by mistake, or you completely misread my statement.
Yep you were right 100%, changed my post.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top