JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
There is no reason to physically assault anyone except the threat of violence itself.
Hopefully the assailant enjoys a lengthy stay in prison.

DBBF46EF-E96C-4CAC-9CE5-9BF2B6ACF995.jpeg

So you agree with him getting his face smashed in?

No, I don't. I do however understand how people with undeveloped prefrontal cortex's think and if I was a feeble person, I might think twice about asserting myself in any type of manner that could cause confrontation.

I also don't believe good people taking a moonlight stroll between the hours of 10pm and 2pm in the bad part of town are at fault fo whatever evil befalls them, but it doesn't mean they couldn't have made a smarter decision and avoided it.

Well, soldiers in the trenches were reported to have fewer casualties to phosgene gas when they donned wet cloth over their face.
I'm not saying it's the most effective solution, but it does help.

There is no reason to physically assault anyone except the threat of violence itself.
Hopefully the assailant enjoys a lengthy stay in prison.
I would LOVE to see the little POS do real time. Sadly of course we all know that he most likely will not. The people in charge here are doing everything they can to let criminals roam free. So sadly he most likely will get little if anything. The fact that he would do this tells you what kind of scum he is. This will NOT be the first time this waste of air has proven he is a waste of air. Sadly there are a lot of copies of him roaming around too.
As for masks it took a while but I was able to get some "Thin Blue Line" ones a week or so ago that are pretty nice. That neck scarf thing I have in my pic does little but covers the law. I was finally able to get some that are made like a medical mask, but are cloth, adjustable, and they even have a pocket in them to put a real filter if you wish. I have some N95 filters I could pop in if I wanted them to really do some good. Love them for how it tweaks so many of the snow flakes. I get a LOT of angry looks in the store but so far none of the Karen's have been willing to say something since I have a mask on. A few have stopped me to say they love them. Finally got to the range last week. Had not been for weeks as I was working a LOT of O.T. and no days off. I had never seen a mask there. Now everyone of course had one because it's the law. Several there of course LOVED mine. :D

As for masks it took a while but I was able to get some "Thin Blue Line" ones a week or so ago that are pretty nice. That neck scarf thing I have in my pic does little but covers the law. I was finally able to get some that are made like a medical mask, but are cloth, adjustable, and they even have a pocket in them to put a real filter if you wish. I have some N95 filters I could pop in if I wanted them to really do some good. Love them for how it tweaks so many of the snow flakes. I get a LOT of angry looks in the store but so far none of the Karen's have been willing to say something since I have a mask on. A few have stopped me to say they love them. Finally got to the range last week. Had not been for weeks as I was working a LOT of O.T. and no days off. I had never seen a mask there. Now everyone of course had one because it's the law. Several there of course LOVED mine. :D
My main mask is a Thin Blue Line baklava design similar to yours. It is comfortable and does not fog my glasses like the medical masks we hand out at work.

However, I have been having second thoughts on wearing it when going to a fast food place once a week. Perhaps identifying myself as a supporter and/or member of law enforcement would not be the best idea when ordering food. I think I'll be looking for some other similar design that lets people know I am a rebel, without giving some leftist loser food service worker the urge to spit in my food...

My main mask is a Thin Blue Line baklava design similar to yours. It is comfortable and does not fog my glasses like the medical masks we hand out at work.

However, I have been having second thoughts on wearing it when going to a fast food place once a week. Perhaps identifying myself as a supporter and/or member of law enforcement would not be the best idea when ordering food. I think I'll be looking for some other similar design that lets people know I am a rebel, without giving some leftist loser food service worker the urge to spit in my food...
Now for that, food, if you can not see them making it? NO, DO NOT wear something like that. Those "woke" free speech kooks will do who knows what to your food. :eek:

I would LOVE to see the little POS do real time. Sadly of course we all know that he most likely will not. The people in charge here are doing everything they can to let criminals roam free. So sadly he most likely will get little if anything. The fact that he would do this tells you what kind of scum he is. This will NOT be the first time this waste of air has proven he is a waste of air. Sadly there are a lot of copies of him roaming around too.
I've seen a flood of people who look like they belong behind bars / 6'under recently, so I understand completely... there'll be a time this all comes full circle. Just biding my time between elections. I'm honestly more upset about exposing honest people to those types than exposing criminals to disease.

I wear the Keen masks provided to me by work, as they're about the most appealing I've seen so far. I do need some of those tube masks tho, loved wearing them as a teen. My GF had me get a decorative cloth mask, it's the Joy Division album cover of Unknown Pleasures.

Assaulting an old person in this state could be risky. Even the feeble can pull a trigger. I actually love playing the "huh? what? speak up!, No I'm not your daddy! No! I won't have sex with your wife! " Card, it's a hoot! With all the downsides to getting older I got to do something for fun.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews