JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love all of these posts that are "Here's why we should assume black people are probably criminals... But you'd better not call me a racist!"

It's not that they're black, it's that they're raised in s*** conditions. It's not an excuse, what happened was a tragedy committed by true criminals, but the issues isn't their skin color, it's that we need to help people get out of the ghetto.

I don't think you guys realize that you're using the same arguments that you hate. It's basically the same as the old "gun crime is more likely with more guns around, so lets ban guns." It's not the guns, it's the criminals. It's not the skin of the criminals, it's their upbringing that leads them to crime.

It's not that they're black, it's that they're raised in s*** conditions.

That's what happens when society categorizes you based on skin color and your culture has just come out of 400 years of brutal slavery, 100 more years of institutionalized hatred and discrimination, followed by another 50 years of resentful integration. Maybe it'll take a couplefew generations to recover from that, as a culture?

But again- we're talking about a culture, not a race. Black folks in the 'burbs are doin' jes fine, massa. Hell, in a couple generations, whitey won't be the majority anymore, and will possibly start to get a taste of his own history. I hope not, being as white as they come, but you never know. Look at the president! Dam n****rs is already takin' o'er, Bocephus!

The issue for me is how the media will announce race loud and clear if it's white on black crime even before the facts are clear, the assumption being racist until proven innocent.
Black criminals seem to get a pass on being racist in the white guilt P.C. world the media is promoting. This disparity is helping perpetuate racism among those inclined I feel.
If the libs continue treating certain races, genders etc. as if they need special treatment or extra help because of past injustices, then the hatred will never end on either side.
As others have said before it's all probably a planned thing to keep us off track of the real issues anyway.

The issue for me is how the media will announce race loud and clear if it's white on black crime even before the facts are clear, the assumption being racist until proven innocent.
Black criminals seem to get a pass on being racist in the white guilt P.C. world the media is promoting. This disparity is helping perpetuate racism among those inclined I feel.
If the libs continue treating certain races, genders etc. as if they need special treatment or extra help because of past injustices, then the hatred will never end on either side.
As others have said before it's all probably a planned thing to keep us off track of the real issues anyway.

There ya have it.
Thats true in nearly every case.

I love all of these posts that are "Here's why we should assume black people are probably criminals... But you'd better not call me a racist!"

It's not that they're black, it's that they're raised in s*** conditions. It's not an excuse, what happened was a tragedy committed by true criminals, but the issues isn't their skin color, it's that we need to help people get out of the ghetto.

I don't think you guys realize that you're using the same arguments that you hate. It's basically the same as the old "gun crime is more likely with more guns around, so lets ban guns." It's not the guns, it's the criminals. It's not the skin of the criminals, it's their upbringing that leads them to crime.

Being a criminal OR not is a choice they made and not much else.
Why, because it was easier to do.
It takes effort to work honestly for a living, and dont say there were No jobs. . There are a million ways to earn money or shelter and food in this country.
To say otherwise is bullcrap.
I've lived on sardines and crackers and slept in cars but didnt chose crime. I've mowed lawns, washed windows, and thrived on tuna caseroll but didn't choose crime.
I have never been out of work a day that I didn't want to be, even when everyone else said there was no work available.
People choose their direction in life. Operative word here = choose.
Poor or rich makes no damn difference. They still make the choice. They reap the rewards or consequences of that choice.

What are you supposed to do? I fully understand that neither you or I had slaves. I, at least, wasn't even around for the dirty 50s and 60s. Hell, I personally didn't even come on the stage till 81. I've had jack sh/t to do with the oppression of minorities in this country, but I've benefitted from the long establishment of white dominance, and a long history of full assimilation and wealth-building. My family has been here over 200 years- one of my many-great-grandfathers was a Prussian mercenary, came over to fight during the Revolution and stayed to reap the fruits of our success. We've been building our wealth ever since- knowledge and traditions of social norms, appreciation for education and an entrepreneurial spirit. No money for me, but a great foundation to earn my own.

What's an inner-city black man of my generation got? A father he either doesn't know or that has spent most of his life in prison, possibly a mother who loves him and tried to raise him right, but probably worked full time- and a working mother is better than no mother, but it's the next best thing to no mother. No help assimilating into whitey's society- that's a place that has excluded him and those who look like him for hundreds of years. Just because some of them say, "welcome in, welcome in! You're equal to us now!" does not make it so. If he even gets out of his teens without a violent and/or drug-ridden criminal record, he still has no guidance... no encouragement.. and sure as hell no help with college. Get a job? Doing what? There are about 40 people for every filled job in his city, and he has nothing.

Yea. Just pick yourself up... just do better... just try harder. You'll have a white collar and a good salary and a shiny new Honda Accord in just a few years!

This is the situation our society has created. You didn't do it, and neither did I- but we benefit from it, they are held down by it. I make absolutely no excuses for bad behavior- Do you think I'm supporting going easy on murders? Hell no- throw the book at those pukes. But understand the circumstances that encouraged their creation. You have to, to recognize what's causing it, and to FIX it.

Being a criminal OR not is a choice they made and not much else.
Why, because it was easier to do.
It takes effort to work honestly for a living, and dont say there were No jobs. . There are a million ways to earn money or shelter and food in this country.
To say otherwise is bullcrap.
I've lived on sardines and crackers and slept in cars but didnt chose crime. I've mowed lawns, washed windows, and thrived on tuna caseroll but didn't choose crime.
I have never been out of work a day that I didn't want to be, even when everyone else said there was no work available.
People choose their direction in life. Operative word here = choose.
Poor or rich makes no damn difference. They still make the choice. They reap the rewards or consequences of that choice.

Nobody's making an excuse for individual criminal behavior. You're arguing a point nobody is making.

Yea. Just pick yourself up... just do better... just try harder. You'll have a white collar and a good salary and a shiny new Honda Accord in just a few years!

This is a big part of the problem, youth, white and black, expect huge returns for little effort. Can't guarantee success?, why try? I was a dropout loser who was sick of minimum wage and joined the Army at 17 with Mom's signature. I floundered around after that for a few years then stumbled on to welding. Hard work worked for me.
I'm not rich by any means but I've owned a couple of homes and pay my own way. It's too bad that Government keeps minorities down by encouraging the welfare, single mom lifestyle over family. Throw in a useless public school system education and the preaching of Rev. Sharpton in to the mix and an inner city black kid doesn't have a chance. I blame local liberal politics for most of the mess. They use racism as an EXCUSE for failure and the youth listens and learns. A vicious cycle I'm afraid. The cancer is spreading all over this country too.
Let's vote these people out!

Still eagerly awaiting the reason the race of the attackers is relevant. Pretty telling that you'll call it out but won't touch the "why."

The race is relevant to the hipocracy of the media not labling this as a race crime, aka its not relevant nor worth the media microscope nor does it receive the presidential comment that Trayvon Martin received. That seems to me to make the media and the president the racists, not me for pointing out the obvious hipocracy.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

OK, this story is terrible, and has been repeatedly featured on this forum since it happened.
Interesting that the following story has gotten almost no comment here. I posted it when it happened (I think we were having a similar dispiriting conversation at the time):

<broken link removed>

The race is relevant to the hipocracy of the media not labling this as a race crime, aka its not relevant nor worth the media microscope nor does it receive the presidential comment that Trayvon Martin received. That seems to me to make the media and the president the racists, not me for pointing out the obvious hipocracy.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Then why sink to that level? It's wrong when the media does it, how's it OK for you to do it? Stop perpetuating the thing you despise.

And I will admit my possible ignorance as to the following, as I very literally never watch the news, but I thought the whole "hate crime" bs had gone out of style already?

And I will admit my possible ignorance as to the following, as I very literally never watch the news, but I thought the whole "hate crime" bs had gone out of style already?

Thank you for being honest in admitting "possible" ignorance.

"Hate crime" bs out of style? No, the exact opposite, but PLEASE, do not take my word for it.

Do a neutral viewpoint study, or even better, do a Rev. Jackson viewpoint, and then read Michelle Malkins articles on the topic !!!!!!!!!

I also, do not Watch the news, No TV in my house for Six years, Ten Months, whose counting ;) ....

I listen to several Conservative stations, because I get physically ill listening to liberals puke their venom.

BTW, in one of your quoting me's, you took ~or worse~ And questioned it. Had you read the sentence, in full, you would have seen, that I was referencing your attacks upon the Poster, rather than upon the message: Ad Hominem. Very low style... The only thing worse (here is the Or Worse) is all out Name Calling. (An example was your reply: Bro, Bro, Bro, Bro) much worse, as it shows denigration.

But, I think, that you can now see, why we think mentioning One Race, "white" is wrong, if the other side of the coin is not seen: black racial suspects are hardly described within news!

In fact, I wad listening to a LIVE REPORT, bank robbery in Progress, Eugene.... And the radio News described the suspect as (hight) (weight) then "and very very dark skin"

WHAT????? Yes I know say Hindus, or Afgans, or maybe certain Mexicans, Carribians might have extra pigment, and Not be Ne Groid...

But we are talking Armed Suspect, active at the moment... And the FEAR of using the word "Black" takes Prescidence, over Reporting Facts Quickly and accurately:

A Person from the Caribia, can be considered "black", and Not African, etc.

I return to G. Zimmerman, who has less Caucasian in him, than our own president, but he was and still is, at times called "white" instead of his Majority ethnicity, Hispanic....

versus, the presidents 67% Caucasian ethnicity, and he considers himself ~so~ Black, that he had to be coached to talk "Black" while campaigning in the South !!!! And his comments upon his White side of his family, and his Black side of his family, are not "equal" he consistently places emphasis upon his Black-ness.

Bill Clinton is Blacker than our current president... Has been more than one punchline by talk show hosts...

Just ruminate upon it... No need to reply....

Then why sink to that level? It's wrong when the media does it, how's it OK for you to do it? Stop perpetuating the thing you despise.

Why does the President of the United States sink to this level? A leader leads the country, Obama purposely divides the country. Pointing out this is not perpetuating the problem it is highlighting it.

The ~Only~ minority I know of, is folks with Morality & Integrity. Just not enough of us to make a difference anymore.

That is not a reason to join the ~Other Side~, but it is an issue in discussions like this.

Why? Because if there had been Morality & Integrity, in those Four Killers... There would have been no Killing.

That some make a point of "them poor boys" not having the a fair chance because of their economic conditions, etc. That Continues the Fallacies that have been taught, through the New Educational System.... Born of a Specific Communist Agenda.

That is NOT a ~figure of speech~ It is a proven fact. Just go to the American Communist Party's home page, and read their desire to take over the United States of America, and the methods they planned upon using.

IIRC, 18 of the 20 methods are Currently Part of our Culture.

Some one above made a sarcastic comment about the 50's & 60's... A "dark time" I think it was said....

I would trade a month of the Violence I here of on any day of the week, for a Single day, of the Freedom I had, in the late 50's, to play until DARK, without even the thought of ~Fear~ Or the need of caution... We knew better than play in the streets in the dark... We knew our Responsibilities.

We could walk into Chapman Town, with no fear, and play at the YMCA "club house" and there would be a half dozen ethnicities, with no thought of difference, only of Team Playing and the games, because we had ~So Many~ Friends there... We could not call them on the phone, those were for Adults ... Run on down the street, to find out if John or Paul could play.

Summer Time, earn your allowance, save up a buck, ride your bicycle 5 miles to the Free Swimming pool, leave your towel and Tee shirt, wrap your money in the shirt, it would be there when you got back... When you got hungry enough, go to the hamburger stand there, order one, and a Nickel Coke, add Fries, and you brought change home...

Yeah those were Dark days indeed.

philip

The ~Only~ minority I know of, is folks with Morality & Integrity. Just not enough of us to make a difference anymore.

That is not a reason to join the ~Other Side~, but it is an issue in discussions like this.

Why? Because if there had been Morality & Integrity, in those Four Killers... There would have been no Killing.

That some make a point of "them poor boys" not having the a fair chance because of their economic conditions, etc. That Continues the Fallacies that have been taught, through the New Educational System.... Born of a Specific Communist Agenda.

That is NOT a ~figure of speech~ It is a proven fact. Just go to the American Communist Party's home page, and read their desire to take over the United States of America, and the methods they planned upon using.

IIRC, 18 of the 20 methods are Currently Part of our Culture.

Some one above made a sarcastic comment about the 50's & 60's... A "dark time" I think it was said....

I would trade a month of the Violence I here of on any day of the week, for a Single day, of the Freedom I had, in the late 50's, to play until DARK, without even the thought of ~Fear~ Or the need of caution... We knew better than play in the streets in the dark... We knew our Responsibilities.

We could walk into Chapman Town, with no fear, and play at the YMCA "club house" and there would be a half dozen ethnicities, with no thought of difference, only of Team Playing and the games, because we had ~So Many~ Friends there... We could not call them on the phone, those were for Adults ... Run on down the street, to find out if John or Paul could play.

Summer Time, earn your allowance, save up a buck, ride your bicycle 5 miles to the Free Swimming pool, leave your towel and Tee shirt, wrap your money in the shirt, it would be there when you got back... When you got hungry enough, go to the hamburger stand there, order one, and a Nickel Coke, add Fries, and you brought change home...

Yeah those were Dark days indeed.

philip

W didn't know what a door lock was up until the 60's. No one ever had to worry about anyone breaking in. we knew our neighbors and people respected each other.
I would take those days and years a thousand times over what we have now.
Women were respected and acted like women, and men were men. Not a bunch of frilly dillys.......
Fights were just fights and more a hobby where most of the time the combatants became friends after.
They were not felonies. Just good hard nosed fun. We opened doors for and seated a lady.
Most contracts were on a handshake except things like cars homes and insurance dealings.
What exists today is just plain bullcrap.
Kids could actually go out and work in the berry, bean and hay fields in the summer and earn some money. I worked in the berry fields when 8 and on a dairy from about 10 yrs to 15 yrs hauling hay.
Then I fished for money til I was 17.
Look at the age today before they will let kids wipe themselves... :-/

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top