JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anybody who thinks that crime and ethnicity/culture have no correlation has had their head in the Obama dung filled crapper for too long.. Seriously, do a little studying, statics are your friend.

Minored in sociology, bro. Unless you've got a BA in sociology, I'm guessing I've got a significantly better education on the topic than you.

Minored in sociology, bro. Unless you've got a BA in sociology, I'm guessing I've got a significantly better education on the topic than you.

I got an A in my college sociology class.. Instead of acting like a typical arrogant liberal who uses his piece of paper as means for winning an argument, how about presenting some facts.. I just presented some hard numbers from respectable sources.. I'd like you to prove I am wrong using facts, rather than boasting about your Sociology minor.. Pleaaasee.. Oh gosh.. You must be from Seattle.. I get it... :rolleyes:

I'd respond, but I don't even know what you said, bro.

Your bro

You wear your Rose Colored "I can see only race hatred by Whites" all you want.

The Reality of Real Life has been shown to you in this thread, a half dozen ways, and You shout back with a "White Bigotry" message ????

No. Do NOT call me Bro. I had friends in VietNam who called me Bro, I was One of them, it did not matter, we were ALL AMERICAN.

And we All bled RED, but we were not Red Men.

Take your Bro, and consider this: (...................)

philip

I got an A in my college sociology class.. Instead of acting like a typical arrogant liberal who uses his piece of paper as means for winning an argument, how about presenting some facts.. I just presented some hard numbers from respectable sources.. I'd like you to prove I am wrong using facts, rather than boasting about your Sociology minor.. Pleaaasee.. Oh gosh.. You must be from Seattle.. I get it... :rolleyes:

No, bro. Don't have the energy for much more than y'all got. Go on and enjoy thinking you're better than a whole 'nuther race of people... it's your God-given and Constitutionally-protected right for a little while longer yet.

Your bro

You wear your Rose Colored "I can see only race hatred by Whites" all you want.

The Reality of Real Life has been shown to you in this thread, a half dozen ways, and You shout back with a "White Bigotry" message ????

No. Do NOT call me Bro. I had friends in VietNam who called me Bro, I was One of them, it did not matter, we were ALL AMERICAN.

And we All bled RED, but we were not Red Men.

Take your Bro, and consider this: (...................)

philip

bro bro bro bro bro bro bro.

sociology
n.
1. The study of human social behavior, especially the study of the origins, organization, institutions, and development of human society.
2. Analysis of a social institution or societal segment as a self-contained entity or in relation to society as a whole.

(The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.)

what that Does not state, is this: the majority of Professors in Universities, etc. Are of the liberal viewpoint, so much so, that they LEAVE OUT any conservative views, at all.. This I know for fact, I watched my daughter, from AAS > LMSW and her views became "progressively" (pun intended) liberal.

What pray tell is a Balanced Education then???

We read above, a typical Self Proclaimed degreed (albeit, as a minor degree) Sociologist with the Intelligence Quota, to go:

"Bro, Bro, Bro, Bro, Bro...." As if that wins the smart stick award.

Ben, when you grow up, and live in the Real World, you will find out, that Not everything is as it Was Described, in the University.

I have:

1. War Smarts, I survived Intense Rocketing & Mortar attacks, lived a few 48 hour Days, One super Intense 72 hour day... In VietNam... To come home and see males my age, still doing the Friday Night Drives. And more...

2. I have real World Experience. Backed up, with a little AAS Degree. While I was "going through" the incoming student line, at my Junior College, they gave me Six Credits, for having served Three Years, in the US ARMY. I told them, "they were worth, At Least a BA degree, ~she~ Did not think it was funny. I was Not Joking.

3. I have been Elected, as a Union President, Twice... And due to that, was on the "Contract Negotiations Team". And Held My Own, against a Phd, Ed., an MA, Ed & MA Ed Business... And WON my Union Rights, and wage increases, while negating the losses to a minimum.

i out Foxed one of those men, once, when he tried to negotiate ~in private~ And then OutFoxed BOTH of the above (School Dist. Superintendent & his Assistant) when they tried to again corner me.... They won in the long run, because I was Denied jobs, that only I was certified, and capable of doing, within the Entire School District.... And then, FORCED to help the two quislings that were talked into doing the job, they had not even put in an application, let alone a verifiable Resume, of ability.

And in all that, Ben.... None ever acted as lame Brain as your

"Bro, Bro, Bro, Bro, Bro...."

You win tne fruitcake award for the month.

philip, Out.

Oh Hell, I admit it,
I am racist.
I hate Black Criminals.
I hate White Criminals,
I hate Criminals no matter what their color is.
I hate Islamics that follow the Koran Literally, because it tells them to kill
all non Muslim infidels.
There it is That is My racism.
Differentiation by skin color is mute. A criminal or evil person it just that.
Color or economic status is irrelevant. It is their choice.
Good people choose good, criminals choose crime.
Criminals eventually reap their own rewards.

Ahhh, Taku, my Brother..... Thank you... I understand now :D

All this posting and, BAM, it hits me, I was using the."old definition" of Racist.... BEFORE the books "Animal Farm" & "1984" came to be Ripe Fruit. Not a pun.

"All Animals Are Equal" "Some Animals are more Equal than Others" Did that man HIT the NAIL upon its Head, or WHAT, or WATTS????

Of course, Re-Education is needed, Comrade Ben, from the Pravda School of Social Studies, Da!!! He was Korrecting me, Da!!!!!

Ich Bin Berliner!!!!! Ya Wohl!!!!

It was so sad, when I heard Zero try to be JFK that day His Eminence arrived in Berlin, like he Invented Berlin.....

But NOW. I have my Especial Government Approved Rose Colored Glasses, I see all, Korrectly now. I

Am

An

Animal!!!!!

But, I can not remember, was I just an animal, or More important, Than Some Animals????

philip,
Can return to sleep now, he has been Re-Educated, even in the BoonDocks, such things take Place?

Ahhh, Taku, my Brother..... Thank you... I understand now :D

All this posting and, BAM, it hits me, I was using the."old definition" of Racist.... BEFORE the books "Animal Farm" & "1984" came to be Ripe Fruit. Not a pun.

"All Animals Are Equal" "Some Animals are more Equal than Others" Did that man HIT the NAIL upon its Head, or WHAT, or WATTS????

Of course, Re-Education is needed, Comrade Ben, from the Pravda School of Social Studies, Da!!! He was Korrecting me, Da!!!!!

Ich Bin Berliner!!!!! Ya Wohl!!!!

It was so sad, when I heard Zero try to be JFK that day His Eminence arrived in Berlin, like he Invented Berlin.....

But NOW. I have my Especial Government Approved Rose Colored Glasses, I see all, Korrectly now. I

Am

An

Animal!!!!!

But, I can not remember, was I just an animal, or More important, Than Some Animals????

philip,
Can return to sleep now, he has been Re-Educated, even in the BoonDocks, such things take Place?

I can only guess what he says. Cant see but the replies folks make as he is blocked here.

Taku
You are obviously biased . . . against BAD people.
Worse than that, you profile them based on their actions!! Tsk, Tsk

Sheldon

The problem is that these gentlemen think the "bad people" and "their actions" can be applied to an entire race.

Nice try, though.

Let me just remind everyone why we're talking about race- the OP decided to bring it into the conversation as though it was relevant, and he's being backed up by most contributors to this thread. I didn't start this bullship.

.... Snipped to ...
Let me just remind everyone why we're talking about race- the OP decided to bring it into the conversation as though it was relevant,

There was a Post, from a typical Main Stream Media empty of facts report, about a Murder.

A Second Post, showing Missing Details.

???? Why was George Zimmerman labeled ~White~ when he has LESS ETHNIC ~White~ in him, than our president?

G. Z. Is more Hispanic than he is ~White~ which really is Not an Ethnicity, it is a color. Black, is a Color, Neg roid is an ethnicity, African is a Nationality, or at minimum a Continent.

But Rose Colored Glasses create people of ~type cast~ definitions, 1/8 % and your American-Indian, if your from an ~accepted tribe~ Accepted by European Standards, artificially created.

and he's being backed up by most contributors to this thread. I didn't start this bullship

Yes.. You did. By mentioning it in your First Post in this thread. You can not even tell the Truth about what you write.

All that in short, is sad.

Why are you here???? To talk about guns??? Then if certain posts don't float your boat, switch channels.

But YOU want to argue a defenseless position. You label every person who disagrees with you Racist, or worse.

When you grow up, you will see... But you still nurse from your dotGov Teat. And so you eat no meat, you understand what dotGOV WANTS you to understand. Then you repeat it, as if it is a magic spell... But only you, are under that spell...

Saddly so.

philip

Last Edited:
I can only guess what he says. Cant see but the replies folks make as he is blocked here.

I have tried the "Block Member" option on other More Aggressive forums... This one is fairly polite, most of the time.

If I get riled about a poster, I finally have learned to back off from posting, or switch channels.

Isee you are up, at Zero Dark Thirty... Old buzzards are like that, aren't we :D

I have tried the "Block Member" option on other More Aggressive forums... This one is fairly polite, most of the time.

If I get riled about a poster, I finally have learned to back off from posting, or switch channels.

Isee you are up, at Zero Dark Thirty... Old buzzards are like that, aren't we :D

Yeah dont need a lot of sleep.
Most of the time we fish day and night. Learned to cat nap a lot :)

I despise those that victimize the helpless, the elderly, little children. I am a kind, compassionate person but something changes in me when I think about a kid or old person being brutalized, molested or killed.

A blow torch and pliers kind of change.

I am not a racist only because I know who racism ultimately serves.

Here, fight amongst yourselves, there are many reasons to hate this person, or that person, just don't bother pulling back the curtain to see your real enemies, ever.

Everyone here, for instance, he a lot more in common with a family in Afghanistan or Iraq than they do with the trillionaire bankers who profit by starting wars to benefit themselves (only).

Middle class Americans who are soon to be lower class have a lot more in common with a poor Black family than the 1% who control 44% of all the wealth of the nation.

Like everyone else I have my prejudices based on personal experience, but I refuse to be TOLD who to hate via media and programming.

I don't care that the perpetrators who killed this gentle old man were black. I don't care if they are pink or green. Get the pliers Cleatus!

I despise those that victimize the helpless, the elderly, little children. I am a kind, compassionate person but something changes in me when I think about a kid or old person being brutalized, molested or killed.

A blow torch and pliers kind of change.

I am not a racist only because I know who racism ultimately serves.

Here, fight amongst yourselves, there are many reasons to hate this person, or that person, just don't bother pulling back the curtain to see your real enemies, ever.

Everyone here, for instance, he a lot more in common with a family in Afghanistan or Iraq than they do with the trillionaire bankers who profit by starting wars to benefit themselves (only).

Middle class Americans who are soon to be lower class have a lot more in common with a poor Black family than the 1% who control 44% of all the wealth of the nation.

Like everyone else I have my prejudices based on personal experience, but I refuse to be TOLD who to hate via media and programming.

I don't care that the perpetrators who killed this gentle old man were black. I don't care if they are pink or green. Get the pliers Cleatus!

My grand dad had a good punishment for those kind of people.
Hang em upside down and drown them in an outhouse.

What an absolute clusterf**k of a thread.

No surprise, poor African Americans committed a violent crime that resulted in a dead veteran. I'll not shed a tear when they get needles stuck in their arms and breathe their last breath.

At the same time, though, look at the rash of crime over the past fifteen years or so as the meth epidemic has overtaken poor, rural, predominantly white parts of the country, too.

I think it's exceptionally ignorant or foolishly stubborn to say that poverty has no correlation with crime and violence.

There was a Post, from a typical Main Stream Media empty of facts report, about a Murder.

Why does it matter how much pigment is in their skin? Everyone says it's relevant, no one can say why.

Why are you here????

Fun....? Some people like heated debate, others have no stomach for it. I personally generally love it.

You label every person who disagrees with you Racist, or worse.

Oh hell no, buddy. I call you racist if you display obvious racism. LOTS of people disagree with me about LOTS of different things- I don't call them racist.

But I'm very curious about this part:
or worse.

Like what?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR