JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know what WOULD be relevant? The perpetrator's socioeconomic bracket. There's a huge correlation between being poor and being perpetrators of violent crime. There is however NO correlation between race and violent crime, independent of socioeconomic status.

Do you know what that means? Probably not... so I'll help you.

It means if you look at crimes by race across socioeconomic status, you'll actually find that blacks are no more likely to perpetrate violent crime than any other race within their own socioeconomic class. In fact, the higher you go in household income, the LESS likely blacks are to commit crimes of any kind, violent or not.

So what's that mean? It means poverty breeds crime. Race does not.

Utter crock of liberal sap, dont make excuses for bad behavior.
My own socioeconomic upbringing was likely on par with these perps so I speak from life experience.

Making victims out of criminals is the liberal way. Punish bad behavior, hold people responsible for all of their actions and you will create a reasponsible society, give people an excuse and you have a society of "victims".

In my world these three if guilty would be hung from a tree irregardless of the color if their skin.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Utter crock of liberal sap, dont make excuses for bad behavior.
My own socioeconomic upbringing was likely on par with these perps so I speak from life experience.

Making victims out of criminals is the liberal way. Punish bad behavior, hold people responsible for all of their actions and you will create a reasponsible society, give people an excuse and you have a society of "victims".

In my world these three if guilty would be hung from a tree irregardless of the color if their skin.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

You also pointed out the race of the perpetrators... I can only assume you think it matters.

So class is no excuse (never said it was), but race is? Or is it that being black makes them even more guilty? Or is it only that we sure coulda told you that without even looking sort of sentiment?

What's the relevance of their race?

We are told that Race matters for college admissions, grade school busing, hiring quotas, the make-up of athletic teams, disagreeing with the policies of a half-black president, excusing the improper use of the English language, and others...why should it suddenly not matter when discussing crime?

Keith

You also pointed out the race of the perpetrators... I can only assume you think it matters.

So class is no excuse (never said it was), but race is? Or is it that being black makes them even more guilty? Or is it only that we sure coulda told you that without even looking sort of sentiment?

What's the relevance of their race?

Other way around, being white makes you racist and guilty, but being black means you were oppressed and should be let out of prison in 2 or 3 years due to affirmative action.

I wonder how many people read the article or portions of it and there very first thought was, " no surprise here, theyre black. " (or insert racial slur here ) Then I wonder how many peoples SECOND honest thought was, " Oops, its unacceptable for me to think or say that so I have to now think in terms of socially correct thought and call them poor or from a bad background. " ? I know that I spoke of them as sociopaths, which they are. I also think they should be held accountable for their crimes.

But that wasnt my first thought. I admit it, I am a racist to some degree. I really wish I wasnt one to any degree but I cant change that. People say you can change, but I dont know how. Its probably my lower economic, racist upbringing or something.

lol. Here you go, bro. Executive Order 10925 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually, black people are more likely to be convicted, and serve much longer prison sentences than white people charged with the same crimes.

Ben, you ever study real crime stats???? The Truth is that White on Black crimes is miniscule, way under 10%, where as Black on Black crimes are 90%/+ with a very little mixed racial % against Blacks...

Now, to look at "on White crimes".... 67% are Black on White... So you can decide for yourself, what is ~racist~.

To make the matters far more interesting, study the percentages of Rape. White on Black & White on White, then Black on Black & Black on White.

You all come back with stats that speak about it Not Being Racial, I need a laugh... Except, it is Not funny at all. The statistics proove out racial motivation. The MSN does little OR no reporting of this.

In case your wondering, I am Not a Racist, never have been, never will be. RVN, circa 1969/70 I was approached by one of my Crew Members...

He handed me a Hot 16, in other words, ready to go... Just Bubblegum, Bubblegum, pull the trigger...

He was going to the EM Club, of the 25th infintry, and use it... When he saw me, and remembered our many hours of working together... He handed me his 16, I will never forget the look of despiration on his face, nor his words: "take this from me, before I kill those bass terds..."

Why did he want to murder a bunch of the 25th???? One, or more...

Called him a ni gg er.

Oh, I did not mention he wad Black?? It never crossed my (in working with him) mind.

A man is a man is a man. I did Ministry with a man... He saw my Brand New White Hat, with Chaplins Cross upon it.. We went around like this:

Him: "I want that hat"
Me: "I can get you one just like it"
Him: "No, I want ~that~ hat"
Me: "but I just bought it, I'll get you one like it"
Him: "I'll trade you My hat for it" (an embroidered Jesus Loves You on it)
Me: "I got just One Question, 'If I get you a hat and I got the same hat, how will they tell us apart' "????
Him: "that's easy, you got bigger feet" ... Alphonso is Black, deep tonal Black, not 67% white li e our prezident, who hates his White Family side....

I am a realist, not a Racist.

This is the Third WWII murdered victim, killed by a group of Four Black boy/men (age grouping bias)???? In under a year....

Please find me One WWII Murdered Victim by a group of White boy/men, in the same period.

If you don't like the "he could of been my son" quotations, ask your prezident, why HE Makes racially motivated comments, All the time...

Remember the Black Professor, Breaking into his Own house???

If you were LEO, and saw a B&E, would you ask First, "Pardon me sir, is that Your House you are breaking into??? When the proper credentials proved correct, all was fine..

Except the stupid prezident making a RACIAL issue out of it...

Bubblegum, Bubblegum, Bubblegum, Bubblegum, Bubblegum, Bubblegum, Bubblegum, Bubblegum,

I just love people that do not think race enters crime stats... If it Really did not, then there must be something very wrong with some reporting... Because at least One of the WWII MURDERED victims Killers, has said it was "just a pick on a white man thing, nothing more".... Except, HE Died.

philip, out.

Last Edited:
http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf

If poverty indicates level of crime irrespective of race, why is crime so low in Appalachia?

Not counting the fact that they moonshine or that they are so poor there's noting worth stealin?? But seriously. There are many more crimes that are racially motivated that don't get reported if they don't fit the MSM narrative.

Brutus Out

You seriously gonna hand me some bullbubblegum propoganda written by card-carrying white supremacists and think it lends some credibility, or even voice, to your argument? Get that bubblegumed up bullbubblegum off my screen.

Wow Ben, you really are drinking that Kool-Aid, aren't you???? TWO Thoughts:

1: you don't want to read what you call White Supremacy...

Then by all means, YOU SHUT your computer OFF. You are Blaming the Poster for you reading??? That is beyond Ignorance.

2. You Want to Post on issues like "its not Race, its upbringing" and YOU call something ~color of Blanc Oriented Supremacy~ Are You Not Doing What YOU are Asking Others To Not Do?..

That is the Pot, calling the Kettle Ne Gro. Err Absent of Color, no, Black....

philip, I am American. I Bleed Red, am Ia Red Man????

You seriously gonna hand me some bullbubblegum propoganda written by card-carrying white supremacists and think it lends some credibility, or even voice, to your argument? Get that bubblegumed up bullbubblegum off my screen.

Your tirade is pathetic, shrill ad hominem attack because you have lost the argument :)

Now another statistic.. (in the USA alone) an average of 36,000 white women are raped by blacks every year, and less than 10 (zero statistically) black women are raped by whites

I'm from Appalachia. Some nights for dinner, Mom shot groundhog or rabbit from the kitchen window with a single shot Quackenbush .22 and cut dandelion leaves from the backyard for salad. We ate scrapple (look it up), pasties (the short 'a' eating kind, not the long 'a' stripper kind), and shoo-fly pie. Our doors were unlocked, lightning bugs filled the muggy summer air, and we could actually see the stars at night if it wasn't cloudy.

Keith

Anybody who thinks that crime and ethnicity/culture have no correlation has had their head in the Obama dung filled crapper for too long.. Seriously, do a little studying, statics are your friend. Neighborhoods that are predominately black have the highest rate of violent crime of any other ethnic group, including Hispanic, Chinese, Filipino, Pacific Islander, etc. There has to be something to be said about a group of people who glorify people who sing about drugs, violence and prostitution as their role models and cultural idols.

Cities with the highest murder rates are predominately black and are mostly a result of black on black and black on white crime.. If anyone doesn't believe me, here are statistics:
<broken link removed>

Flint, MI ( 53.27% Black )
Detroit, MI (81.4% Black)
New Orleans, LA (59.5% Black)
St. Louis, MO/East St Louis, IL (47.8% Black)
Baltimore, MD (62.5% Black)
Birmingham, AL (73.2% Black)
Newark, NJ (49.7% Black)
Cleveland, OH (51.1% Black)
Memphis, TN (62.1% Black)

Anyone see any correlation?? I know it must be simply a coincidence, that the cities with the highest murder rates in the country also have some of the higher black populations.

I am not racist and would even support a black man to be the president if his head is on straight, but I cannot close my eyes and pretend that we are not victims of politically correct bullsh*t that dictates how we are allowed to think and approach a very serious problem. These black thugs think they can go free and wreck havoc because they have no moral responsibility for their actions, rather they present themselves as victims and have a president who is willing to honor them. In the end, they rationalize all their actions as a result of evil white oppression.. In their twisted minds, somehow white Republican gun owners are the sole perpetrators to all their suffering and if they are disarmed, silenced and even imprisoned all the problems of the poor, abused, helpless blacks would just go away and they will all become nice, responsible and law-abiding people. We all know the reality, that this country would demise into a third world state of anarchy, poverty, corruption and tyrannical rule if they get their way. Reference: New Orleans in Hurricane Katrina and the City of Detroit. See ya Mayor Kwame, enjoy the Federal Pen, remember you were just another poor victim of those rich, white people. Tell your buddy, Jessie Jackson Jr I said hello.

Wow Ben, you really are drinking that Kool-Aid, aren't you???? TWO Thoughts:

1: you don't want to read what you call White Supremacy...

Then by all means, YOU SHUT your computer OFF. You are Blaming the Poster for you reading??? That is beyond Ignorance.

2. You Want to Post on issues like "its not Race, its upbringing" and YOU call something ~color of Blanc Oriented Supremacy~ Are You Not Doing What YOU are Asking Others To Not Do?..

That is the Pot, calling the Kettle Ne Gro. Err Absent of Color, no, Black....

philip, I am American. I Bleed Red, am Ia Red Man????

I'd respond, but I don't even know what you said, bro.

Your tirade is pathetic, shrill ad hominem attack because you have lost the argument :)

Lost what? NWFA's leading racist puts up a "study" conducted by admitted racists, and I'm ad homineming by calling it racist? Eh, no.

Now another statistic.. (in the USA alone) an average of 36,000 white women are raped by blacks every year, and less than 10 (zero statistically) black women are raped by whites

If I bought your statistic (which I don't, automatically), I'd tell you to replace "race" with socioeconomic status. It'll be the same.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top