JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've worn out a couple of the electronic versions, have worn several sets with good results yet I tire of this non electronic model. It works for me nearly well enough, and lasts almost forever, at low end cost, until the inevitable 'farm accident' modifies in some way.

Here's image of what I've used, need to replace, but seeking BEHIND the HEAD style. Discussion solicited.

1584934811844.png

I've used Peltors for decades. I will say the behind the head things aren't my favorite for rifle/shotgun, but are great for handgun work, especially if you wear a ball cap. That little metal dealie on top of ball caps is the main reason I like the behind the head versions.

I grew used to relying on the electronic Peltors years ago, wearing all kinds of hats in the sun/rain/anything to do with Old West, as well as running lawn tractor, chipper/shredder etc. Most of my range time is with handguns. Unless I can come up with some strong support of better db rating I'll grab another 105 as illustrated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top