JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
What's being said (I think) is that when we are all rounded up , every last one of us will be vilified by the ministry of information.
Exactly and the "ministry of information" as you put it, will not be some evil gang but will be the same cops we are mourning over today and every time one of them gets shot.

When a "patriot" resist going to jail and having their firearms taken by shooting it out with the cops, they will be treated no more favorably by the cops or the public than either of these shooters were today. It's a point that seems to elude many.
If you want to start a thread to discuss some hypothetical future where the feds come to tyrannically take the arms from a patriot and shiz goes so sideways it makes Ruby Ridge look like a textbook arrest, then by all means, do so (I actually think we've already got that in another thread, but hey, whatever floats your gondola). Don't forget to toss out there the lambasting the media will give this hypothetical patriot.

However, doing so using the OP article as some sort of corollary is just confusing. The dirtbag was a burglary suspect who chose suicide by cop over any other potential future. So, not a patriot. I'm also not seeing any media mismanagement of the facts on this one (just a lack of facts, actually).

So...how does this story in any way relate to your hypothetical?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top