JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I am going on the record, that 2A rights should belong to all free persons in the US. If you are deemed safe enough to be out of prison then you should be able to keep and bear arms. I also believe government requirements for background checks to transfer a firearm should be eliminated period. FFLs are not necessary. Free markets can provide background check solutions and insurance for those who are worried about being sued for transferring to a defective individual.

All other firearm laws should be done away with as well.

If we support one infringement, then it becomes two infringments and then we end up where we are now.
Sadly it's not that simple. I personally think that there are actions that can and should revoke your right to carry or own a firearm. I'll catch heat for that comment. Actions have lifelong consequences.

Sadly it's not that simple. I personally think that there are actions that can and should revoke your right to carry or own a firearm. I'll catch heat for that comment. Actions have lifelong consequences.
There are a lot more people who share your view and that is why we have so many infringments today with more on the way. They made the 2A very clear by using so few words but we still managed to muck it up.

Search for stolen property according to this.

At the press conference, Acting Police Chief Brian Amoroso said the search warrant was for possible stolen property related to a series of late-night commercial burglaries that have taken place over the past week.
And the perp removed himself from the living.

Giron was later found deceased inside the apartment with an apparent self-inflicted, fatal gunshot wound and other injuries consistent with being struck by the officers return fire, Amorosa said.

Last Edited:
There are a lot more people who share your view and that is why we have so many infringments today with more on the way. They made the 2A very clear by using so few words but we still managed to muck it up.
I guess I am part of your problem then. Sadly I won't be apologizing.

The article says the warrant was for suspected burglary. So, I don't think this was a confiscation.
Indeed. (The article earlier didn't say for what, but it was updated an hour ago.)

1620767980537.png

The article says the warrant was for suspected burglary. So, I don't think this was a confiscation.
Just another criminal who thinks they don't rate to be in prison (the left would probably agree) and 2 cops lost their lives because of it.

There are actions you might consciously choose that can and should legally deprive you of your right to be alive

Yep. Instant communication and competition to be the first to report about "shootings" usually means most of the media's facts are missing.
When a "patriot" resist going to jail and having their firearms taken by shooting it out with the cops, they will be treated no more favorably by the cops or the public than either of these shooters were today. It's a point that seems to elude many.

When a "patriot" resist going to jail and having their firearms taken by shooting it out with the cops, they will be treated no more favorably by the cops or the public than either of these shooters were today. It's a point that seems to elude many.
Are you comparing legal gun owners to a burglary suspect? I get what you're trying to say but at this point in time it's a bit apples and oranges.

This is time I'll never get back. This thread went from "F the gun grabbing police" to "their poor families". Maybe wait for facts next time? Christ.

Are you comparing legal gun owners to a burglary suspect? I get what you're trying to say but at this point in time it's a bit apples and oranges.
I am saying the cops that come to take our guns are going to be parents, siblings, sons and daughters and be loved by their families. We will be suspected of breaking some law(s). They are not going to have a pre-raid meeting saying to each other let's go get this patriot and violate the heck out of his 2A rights. The articles written will look no different than what we saw today. Cops tried to do their duty and some perp shot at them. Perp is dead, the public will cheer over the death of the perp and mourn over the cops.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR