JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Why do you think a person who kills law enforcement in an attempt to keep his firearms from being confiscated is going to be viewed any differently?
Because there could be a whole slew of other crimes he's committed. Maybe he wasn't fighting to keep his guns but instead hated cops and was trying to stay out of jail? Obviously the left will twist it to fit their narrative to push gun control just like your twisting it to fit your own personal narrative. I don't jump to conclusions or act out of emotion. There is a thing called intellectual process where I would wait for facts before I start stating my opinions. Immediate gratification isn't something I am seeking.

I would assume he felt they were there for him or his firearms or likely both.

Well... you know what you are when you assume... right?
If they were there for him, there was a reason.
If they were there for his firearms, there was a reason.
The facts are NOT KNOWN as of yet, so we should wait to here them before ASSUMING anything.
That is what should be done.
It is that simple.

One point I am trying to get across to those who have publicly stated that they are going to fire on LEOs who try to confiscate their firearms are going to be viewed no differently than the common criminal that shoots cops.

I would assume he felt they were there for him or his firearms or likely both.

Well... you know what you are when you assume... right?
If they were there for him, there was a reason.
If they were there for his firearms, there was a reason.
The facts are NOT KNOWN as of yet, so we should wait to here them before ASSUMING anything.
That is what should be done.
It is that simple.
There is going to be a reason when they show up to confiscate a "patriots" firearms. We seem to think somehow we are going to be treated differently.

One point I am trying to get across to those who have publicly stated that they are going to fire on LEOs who try to confiscate their firearms are going to be viewed no differently than the common criminal that shoots cops.
I won't care how people view me. I'll be dead..... and other than firearms I am a law abiding citizen and have given LEO no reason to focus on me. I plan on keeping that way.

I think it's odd there is no mention as to why the police were involved with the people in the two articles mentioned. However, I'm going to assume that anyone who drops a cop at the drop of a hat, is likely not a patriot, at least not a mentally sane patriot.

I think it's odd there is no mention as to why the police were involved with the people in the two articles mentioned. However, I'm going to assume that anyone who drops a cop at the drop of a hat, is likely not a patriot, at least not a mentally sane patriot.
Plenty here have resolved to do the same thing if LEO's come asking for their firearms.

Or possibly he decided he wasn't going to go to (or back) to jail for some heinous crime he committed which is most likely the case.
He may have been expecting to go back to jail. And worse he might have been expecting to be killed by others in the jail if he was sent back. Many seem to think that the desire for self preservation vanishes when you become a criminal. I doubt that is the case. I believe everybody has the desire for self preservation, even criminals (except suicidal people)

San Luis Obispo, eh? Lived in the area for 30 years.

My guess is that at some point the guy in the apartment used his legally owned firearm to defend himself against an assault He reported this assault to the police, and the police were there to arrest him for the crime of self defense, because... California.

It's still early I am guessing more about their backgrounds will come out soon.

San Luis Obispo, eh? Lived in the area for 30 years.

My guess is that at some point the guy in the apartment used his legally owned firearm to defend himself against an assault He reported this assault to the police, and the police were there to arrest him for the crime of self defense, because... California.
I was betting on him being a cartel associate

Maybe the CITY cops were there to tell the guy that he was in violation of FEDERAL 'wiretap laws' because his legally operating CB radio was bleeding over into his next door neighbors crappy cordless telephone and the dumb-as-excrement neighbors thought he could hear what they were saying because they don't know how radios and cordless phones actually work so they called the dumb-as-excrement cops who don't know either.

Or maybe personal experiences with law enforcement in the San Luis Obispo area has given me a negative opinion of law enforcement in general.

I am going on the record, that 2A rights should belong to all free persons in the US. If you are deemed safe enough to be out of prison then you should be able to keep and bear arms. I also believe government requirements for background checks to transfer a firearm should be eliminated period. FFLs are not necessary. Free markets can provide background check solutions and insurance for those who are worried about being sued for transferring to a defective individual.

All other firearm laws should be done away with as well.

If we support one infringement, then it becomes two infringments and then we end up where we are now.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top