JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is another one of my projects that needs finishing. The upper is Radical Firearms with a 16" barrel and 12 inch KM free float hand guard. The barrel has a 5.56 chamber and a 1/7 twist. You can fire either 5.56 or 223 cartridges with this chamber. Here is a link with the upper specs: RF 16'' 5.56mm Upper with 12'' FTR

The lower is an Anderson and has a butt stock attached so it will need to be transferred as a rifle. Price is $250 cash. Buyer is responsible for transfer/bg fees. I will meet buyer at Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville or Tigard Pawn 4 More in Tigard to have the transfer done. No shipping or trades. PM me with any questions or to arrange a meeting to purchase.

The parts needed to complete this build and make this rifle ready to shoot are the following:

Lower Parts Kit
Bolt Carrier Group
Charging Handle
Magazine
Sights or Optic

I have an LPK, BCG, CH and Magazines that I could add to the sale for $150. If buyer purchases these components along with the rifle purchase, I will include a 150rnd box of Federal 223 Black Pack ammo.

20200105_125415.jpg

20200105_120845.jpg

20200105_120958.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.