JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like the vatican's boy, Bush said; "It's an act of love".

Who ever is collecting the $7,000.00+ per month from the government to foster each of those illegals, needs to be brought to justice too.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UT...d-browser&q=7000+per+month+to+foster+illegals

WOW!!!!
i'm speechless.
Just found out my tax dollars are going towards housing, feeding, aiding, educating illegals.

I wish there was a way to personally hold politicians financially responsible for creating these programs. Such BS. Instead of paying these families $7K/month for housing them...they should pay that money to the border patrol to hire more officers.
Heck, for $7K/month, i'll shoulder up a rifle and head out to Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and help keep border patrol.

Yeah and all the illegals can claim, with showing proof, children in their home countries and get tax breaks/money back.

It's a joke.

I have worked with illegals before and yes they are here trying to find work, but most of them don't care about our laws, our customs, and are too willing and anxious to cheat their way into getting govt assistance.

Personally I don't believe they should be entitled to a dime of tax payer assistance.

You should be a citizen, and have paid at least 10 years of taxes before your even eligible.

You should NOT get free school, cell phones, food stamps, housing, welfare, etc.
Unless you serve in the military first and denounce your citizenship in your home country.

And Bush and the Bushalikes wonder why some business man or some brain surgeon is kickin their butt in the poles. Gee I don't know, when I hear, Well Bill is a good friend of mine, we just differ on the facts, I want to just pull my fricking eyes out of my skull. Hilary, I mean how much more do people need, to see who this be-atch really is just for example. Bohner, really, go have another drink with your buddies Harry & Nancy cause that's what you seem to do best. The whole pile of them need some kinda wake up call, but I'm afraid that even if a whole pack of Illegals were to storm congress and kill half a dozen of em, they'd probably come up with some other silly excuse to bring more of em here due to the fact that they found 4 billion in some fund and just don't know what else to do with it and besides that most of them are really nice people. Shoot some more good Americans, what the hell !!!

Last Edited:
When the wants have more voting power than the haves the problem is irreversible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top