JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same night another crazy person with gun was chased through yards and ended up on a roof for "multiple hours" with a gun telling police he would shoot them and told police to shoot him. Also 3 more poeple shot same night in Lloyd district bar.

that's why for emergency 911 it's over 15 minutes hold now just to talk to someone and then usually no police response after you finally get through. For the Non emergency line I've been paying attention to what people report on next door and the shortest hold time I've heard is 2 hours while the longest is 6 hours. Completely ridiculous.

Last Edited:
Same night another crazy person with gun was chased through yards and ended up on a roof with a gun telling police he would shoot them and told police to shoot him.

that's why emergency 911 it over 15 minutes now just to talk to someone. For the Non emergency line I've been paying attention to what people report on next door and the shortest hold time I've heard is 2 hours while the longest is 6 hours. Completely ridiculous.
6hrs on hold?

I could cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner in 6 hours.

Obviously we need more laws, less means of defending ourselves and less police. Isn't that the solution being pursued by our current state and national leadership? Looks like they need to go all out.

Surely if Biden or Brown mandated "No More Violence", it would fix the problem overnight. And why not? The constitution is labeled "Harmful Material" now according to the national archives in DC.

Always fun to Google the names of these individuals. Here is our little Ninja-Knight. He was a middle school athlete and it looks like his teen years went south quickly. He seemed interested in guns but fortunately barely had a knife budget, much less a gun budget.

I see he was also charged with posession of a prohibited weapon. Any idea what that could be?

Weapons_21268074.jpg

1) I believe the Germans have a perfect word to describe him: Uentermensch.

2) He was lucky the residents weren't home. Despite my overwhelming desire to avoid the use of deadly force, this clown would have OD'd on jacketed lead at my house.

3) "Are pants still optional?"
Unless you like getting hot gravy on your unit.

Crikey!

You mentioned SPEEDO and all that does is remind me of the JUDGE in JUSTIFIED and what he wears UNDER HIS ROBE.

He wears his Speedo brand swimsuit, NOT underpants/shorts, and HIS GUN in a shoulder holster.

Hey! He uses the KISS METHOD. Keep it simple stupid.

Cate

I see he was also charged with posession of a prohibited weapon. Any idea what that could be?
The chain would probably fall under the definition of a "slungshot", and at least one of the knives is a dagger.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads