JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
crazy story.... Wonder who the guy was he was looking for? At least I would have answered the door prepared. And the sheeple think no one would ever want to hurt me... I haven't done nothing.

<broken link removed>

By Sara Jean Green

Seattle Times staff reporter

Police arrested a man who kicked in the door at a north Seattle home early this morning, twice firing a rifle as he looked for a resident who no longer lives at the house.

A woman called 911 just before 3 a.m. and said someone was outside her home in the 600 block of North 138th Street, said police spokeswoman Renee Witt. A 911 dispatcher heard a shot fired in the background and sent officers to the woman's address.

Before officers could arrive, the man kicked in the front door, Witt said. When the woman told him the person he was looking for no longer lived there, the man fired a shot into the floor. He then fled, climbing into a waiting black Humvee, she said.

Officers stopped the Humvee on a nearby dead-end street. The man was wearing a bullet proof vest and a jumpsuit similar in color and cut to ones worn by King County sheriff's deputies, Witt said. They also seized a rifle and a handgun.

Animal control officers were to take custody of the man's two Yorkshire terriers, which were found inside the Humvee, Witt said.

The suspect was to be booked into the King County Jail this morning, likely on suspicion of a number of charges including robbery, she said.

Two or three other men were questioned at the scene but were let go before detectives could arrive, said Witt. Detectives are now actively searching for those men for further questioning after determining that they may have been involved in the home-invasion and shooting.

What a badass, I know that when I go into homes with rifles and bullet proof vests I bring the terriers. Maybe he was hoping it could get him some sympathy if he got caught?

I had a crazy lady come nockin on my door insisting that her boyfriend was inside cheating on her with another woman. It was all I could do to get her off my front porch. She kept trying to get in and take a look for herself. Crazy people, makes me start answering my door with a gun in the waist band.

and of course my wife thought we should let her in. What was she thinking

It's like when I was younger, I noticed this Subaru parked outside on our dead end street with blankets over the windows.

I asked them what the car was doing there, and my parents said, "Oh, some lady came and said her husband kicked her out and needed a place to stay."

Apparently, she asked the same question to my neighbor, and they let her sleep in her car right in front of their house, right next door.

Obviously this person had their gig of living in their car down pretty well, so how does that story even make sense? I've worked at a grocery store before, that's where all the tweakers go and sleep in their cars while they use various drugs, including intravenous drugs.

You have yorkies?

Nope, Have a Jack Russel Mix!! Looks like a little pit bull... Very good alarm as for Guard dog hahahaha!!!

rudder.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top