JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, how are you all doing? my name is Jeff and i stumbled appon this forum and thought it was pretty cool. Its nice to keep track of whats going on in your back yard. I have the same screen name on perfectunion.com as well. Hope you all have a happy turkey turkey day, I know i will every year we go hunt some pheasent and are home by 11am. I look forward to that every year.

Down by Vancouver Lake there has been a tradition since the great depression when food was hard to come by. Someone involved with the state populates the fields with farm raised birds, and alot of them. At 8am it starts sounding like a war zone and within 45 min. your limited out. ( one hen/ one rooster) Myself and my pack of killing buddies do this every year and usually home by the time the familys getting up. Its a hoot....

Yes you need an upland lic w/ the pheasent tag , you can get a 3 day tag if you want. I think everything cost me 50 bucks. This will be the first year i even bothered with the legalitys in years past none of us had a tag. but the way things are going i figured not to push my luck. lol. Even though none of us have ever seen a game person there. As far as cooking, we just step on the wings and pull out the breast. Once you get that all dressed out, i just wrap some pepper bacon around it and bake it with some seasonings and a few veggies. I do this the day after turkeyday when the wife and kids are out of the house shopping. Its like my man day, they usually find somthing else to eat. lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top