JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meth heads showing up to sell a gun they stole would be the only positive scenario. But they could get more for it on the street so that happening is probably unlikely.

If possible I wanna see some pics of guns that are turned in. I would so go and try to buy guns off people lol. If a cop showed up I would flash my badge and say meh :p and I would probably get sprayed hahahahah.

I would gladly join anyone willing to "shop" the turn in line, or organize an "Occupy Ceasefire Oregon" rally to call attention to the threat to our First, Second, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth and Tenth Amendment Rights being perpetrated by these pacifist propagandists...

I think we all need to just go down there with our old bb guns and get the gift cert and then us it to buy ammo for the real guns ..lol....and yes they run numbers and will pop you if the gun is hot also they film every thing that goes on there and take down car tags ... Why you ask do i know this . well my wife is a police officer and she has done it .. stay safe

Given the quantity of guns they're buying, why doesn't this put them in violation of Federal Gun Dealer laws?

Face to Face is legal in many States, but once you start selling/buying in quantity, you become a dealer.

I bet if you or I went out and bought 800 guns in one day without an FFL the ATF would be knocking at our doors. . .

I would gladly join anyone willing to "shop" the turn in line, or organize an "Occupy Ceasefire Oregon" rally to call attention to the threat to our First, Second, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth and Tenth Amendment Rights being perpetrated by these pacifist propagandists...

I like that idea..

Aw, DAMMIT! I would *LOVE* to do the "stand outside with a sign" thing! But I'll be out of town next weekend... :-(

Please, someone do this and get pictures! (And if you're willing to share the bounty when I get back.... I'd pay a premium over what you pay the sheep for a subcompact 9mm.)

Given the quantity of guns they're buying, why doesn't this put them in violation of Federal Gun Dealer laws?

Face to Face is legal in many States, but once you start selling/buying in quantity, you become a dealer.

I bet if you or I went out and bought 800 guns in one day without an FFL the ATF would be knocking at our doors. . .

I would imagine they're also in violation of state law too. If over a certain number of firearms are available for sale, don't they have to do a NICS check on private party transfers just like at a gun show?

I would imagine they're also in violation of state law too. If over a certain number of firearms are available for sale, don't they have to do a NICS check on private party transfers just like at a gun show?

You know, that just might be an angle to look into!! Since they are "paying" for the guns aren't they a dealer and buying without an FFL?

I sure hope they run numbers and return any stolen property to it's rightful owner. I have a couple of guns that I consider family heirlooms and I would hate to see anyone lose theirs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top