JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So today my dad decided he wanted to thin his herd and decided to give me his GP100 that I have drooled over for years. He added the upgraded sights and hogue grip. Oh and had the trigger reworked for a really clean double action pull along with a light SA. I'm happy to add it to the collection! Thanks dad! Oh yeah, and thanks to my good friend Ryan @ORYGUNHolsterCompany for taking time out of his Saturday to make me a field holster for this beauty.

It's been a good day.

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Last Edited:
So today my dad decided he wanted to thin his herd and decided to give me his GP100 that I have drooled over for years. He added the upgraded sights and hogue grip. Oh and had the trigger reworked for a really clean double action pull along with a light SA. I'm happy to add it to the collection! Thanks dad! Oh yeah, and thanks to my good friend Ryan @ORYGUNHolsterCompany for taking time out of his Saturday to make me a field holster for this beauty.

It's been a good day.

DAMN!! Sweet gun! If your Dad wants to adopt another Son I would remember him on Fathers day, never bring the car back on empty, and even take the trash out when I stop by to visit. :s0023:

My dad is a disabled veteran, so I've been doing "chores" for him for years. He's a good man, and a great father.

Ah, I forgot to add the 250 rounds of various weight bullets and two speed loaders he gave me as well!

That is great. Miss my Dad a lot and often wish I had more time with him. Years slip by so fast. Thank him for me for his service.

I'd be honored to. I shake his hand every Veterans day and thank him. As I do my neighbor and a few other Veterans I know.

I'd be honored to. I shake his hand every Veterans day and thank him. As I do my neighbor and a few other Veterans I know.

Way it should be. Too many of the current generation have no respect for Vets and LEO's. While back one night I was speaking to an LEO smoothing out a "screw up" another employee had made. The now former employee was one of the "I hate all Cops" club. I kept referring to him as Officer as I was apologizing and saying I would take care of this. Cop who was half my age said you don't have to call me Officer my name is ………… I said you have that uniform on and you earned the title Officer to me. He shook my hand and thanked me. I normally take no pleasure in getting another person fired. I even gave this asshat I was working with a chance to walk back his inflammatory statements he had made to the two LEO's. He doubled down and called them "all animals". So I had no problem writing him up and seeing him get booted from a good job. His choice, he made it all on his own. Now no doubt if I ever run into him he will have a hate on for me. Tough.

Very nice and tell your dad thanks from another Vet! The GP is a GREAT gun - I bought one a couple years ago totally by accident (GREAT deal) but sold it only to 'rationalize' the Mod 66 and Mod 60 Smiths I bought.

My Dad is responsible for me being a gun enthusiast. He had a FFL and used to find fantastic deals, mostly in Shotgun News and the gun show in Puyallup, since the Internet wasn't what it is today. He would then ask me and my Brother if we wanted what ever he found before selling it to someone else. Christmas was also very interesting, guns and ammo wise. I ended up with some very interesting and sometimes bizarre guns. When he passed, we ended up with his collection.

Why would anyone NOT serve their lousy food to a uniformed officer that spends his entire day protecting people??

I just don't get these Millennials and their thought that they are somehow above the law. I've seen too many YouTube videos of young people refusing to supply their ID or their other required driving credentials because it's somehow "unconstitutional". Give the cop your driver's license, registration and proof of insurance. ALL of those things are REQUIRED to drive a car in this country.

Don't like it? Leave!

It's been a good day.

View attachment 378478

Great revolver! Congrats!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR