JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Still no perfect 500 score, and not close this time. Shot two pistols; my G19 Gen 5 MOS with the Burris Fastfire 3 and factory cheap ammo. Then used my dedicated match gun, a G35 with nothing other than a Dawson fiber optic front sight and trigger polish job.

Got a 486 with the G19 and a dismal 473 with the G35. G35 was having issues picking up the second round in the magazine on three strings. Had to rack the slide after the first shot with three different magazines and have no idea why. Didn't lose any shots, but it made me pick up the pace and throw a few shots.

It was the third match in the series so I got to pick up some free Glock swag. Got a black Glock hat, a 2019 Glock calendar, and one of the Glock knives in the new gray polymer color. Kind of cool.

zFDVHvg_SaGXnWLhUsDvNw.jpg

bTJNis1lToea4LT9xf44gQ.jpg

Course of fire was 10 shots for each string, 15 seconds for those ten shots. First target is 5yds and 7yds.

Second target is 10yds, 15yds, and then 25yds.

It's harder than it looks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top