Another GSSF indoor match done.

Reactions
Still no perfect 500 score, and not close this time. Shot two pistols; my G19 Gen 5 MOS with the Burris Fastfire 3 and factory cheap ammo. Then used my dedicated match gun, a G35 with nothing other than a Dawson fiber optic front sight and trigger polish job.

Got a 486 with the G19 and a dismal 473 with the G35. G35 was having issues picking up the second round in the magazine on three strings. Had to rack the slide after the first shot with three different magazines and have no idea why. Didn't lose any shots, but it made me pick up the pace and throw a few shots.

It was the third match in the series so I got to pick up some free Glock swag. Got a black Glock hat, a 2019 Glock calendar, and one of the Glock knives in the new gray polymer color. Kind of cool.

zFDVHvg_SaGXnWLhUsDvNw.jpg

bTJNis1lToea4LT9xf44gQ.jpg

Course of fire was 10 shots for each string, 15 seconds for those ten shots. First target is 5yds and 7yds.

Second target is 10yds, 15yds, and then 25yds.

It's harder than it looks.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom