JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The city of Chicago thinks it is time to teach sex ed. To five y/o's.

I can't even imagine how this is being stated.

With all the problems they have and murder and handgun violence leading the pack they think this is justified?

Just unreal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Apparently they want to expand the brainwashed voter pool of chicago so they can resurrect more dead people to vote. Also you need to breed replacement thugs for back filling the vacancies created when their politicians get jail time...

Remember - vote early and often - the chicago way.

The problem is that a five year old SHOULD NOT be sexually aware yet. It's like that six year old "transgendered" individual. These kids aren't old enough to have a sexual identity yet, all they know is what they are told.....which is scary. Sex, for kids of that age, will seem like an aggressive act....

Edited to add: Yes, I know kids at that age are developing their sexual identity, but it isn't developed enough yet to have them start learning the mechanics...

The problem is that a five year old SHOULD NOT be sexually aware yet. It's like that six year old "transgendered" individual. These kids aren't old enough to have a sexual identity yet, all they know is what they are told.....which is scary. Sex, for kids of that age, will seem like an aggressive act....

Edited to add: Yes, I know kids at that age are developing their sexual identity, but it isn't developed enough yet to have them start learning the mechanics...

I could not agree more with this post. I have a child near this age and will be starting kindergarten this year. I'm already thinking about homeschool, this would seal the deal. For sure. Kindergartners ? WTF !

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top