Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Another great interaction with Tim Copeland (Gunsmith)

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Gunsmithing' started by Tirving, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Tirving

Tirving Portland, OR Member

I really can't say enough about the great work @Velzey does. He is detail-oriented, honest, treats my guns like his own, and just a great all-around shooter. If you're anywhere around the Estacada area and need a gunsmith, you should contact Tim.

I live in Portland, and have no problem making the trip over to him to drop off and pick-up my guns. In a world where doing a superb job is hard to come by, Tim's you're gunsmith!

cooper, etrain16, The Heretic and 3 others like this.
  2. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

If I had won the big lotto money, I would hire Tim to be my personal gunsmith and the rest of you guys would be out of luck.
    He actually listens to what you want done and then surpasses your expectations.

3. Tirving

Tirving Portland, OR Member

100% agree

Velzey likes this.
  4. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Yup! He cut down an AR barrel for me a little while back and it was an awesome job!

In about another week or two I'm going to drop off a bubba-ized USGI 1911A1 to have restored and re-parked to original USGI configuration.

Velzey, MilitantBEEMER and Tirving like this.
  5. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

I have heard great things and looking forward to meeting up with him soon as well. I have a nice little project for him.

Velzey and Tirving like this.
  6. NWCustomFirearms

NWCustomFirearms Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I am a gunsmith and have a shop in Vancouver and I deal with Tim on a regular basis. Great guy and one of the last honest smiths around!

etrain16 and Velzey like this.