JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well after three-weeks of R&R (pure unadulterated lazyness) I decided to go fishing with my good friends & ex-coworkers this morning on the upper Chehalis river.

Normally during coho season I'd be chasing them in the tidewater trolling herring or artificials but I was invited to float the river in a non motorized boat to pull plugs & cast spinners till my arms fall off. I dearly miss my drift boat trips and worldly adventures from years ago.
20171110_140309.jpg
I love this time of year when the fall plumage and cooler weather graces me with all its glory and fish flood into their natal river system that I dearly love fishing year after year.

20171110_120353.jpg

Well after three-weeks of R&R (pure unadulterated lazyness) I decided to go fishing with my good friends & ex-coworkers this morning on the upper Chehalis river.

Normally during coho season I'd be chasing them in the tidewater trolling herring or artificials but I was invited to float the river in a non motorized boat to pull plugs & cast spinners till my arms fall off. I dearly miss my drift boat trips and worldly adventures from years ago.
View attachment 404222
I love this time of year when the fall plumage and cooler weather graces me with all its glory and fish flood into their natal river system that I dearly love fishing year after year.

View attachment 404229
Gentleman Jim; When you get done smoking that critter you can drop by the Sick Bed and I'll buy you a beer:D:D:D! Mike

Our old girl Sheba would occasionally sneak down to the river and come back with various fish , sometimes live and sometimes not so live :eek::D...They weren't as big as the fish in your picture Jim ... But I always hoped Game and Fish weren't around to see her with her "catch"...:eek::D
Andy
Our House 03NOV01 - 57.jpg
Our old girl Sheba

Our old girl Sheba would occasionally sneak down to the river and come back with various fish , sometimes live and sometimes not so live :eek::D...They weren't as big as the fish in your picture Jim ... But I always hoped Game and Fish weren't around to see her with her "catch"...:eek::D
Andy
View attachment 404328
Our old girl Sheba

Be careful of salmon poisoning, my son's dog got it eating dead chum salmon in the creek near the house, he nearly died.:(

Beautiful Sheba!!!

Andy; She's a lovely lady, that's for sure. Our first was an Irish Setter Lady Dog(Kathy) that loved to walk on the Pacific Ocean Beaches out around LaPush. She just loved rolling around in any old dead Salmon laying on the Beach. She also Loved being taken up River (The Quiluete) where I would take her out of the Boat and wash all the old Salmon out of her Coat. She was also a truly Natural Bird Dog. I once took her for a walk at one of the Release Areas North of Sequim where she would turn up Three or Four birds Before the 10K Show Dogs where even out of their kennel!

Now we have Barney Miller and he does a great job of Entertaining all his friends at the Gunshow in Puyallup. He also does a fine job on 'Coons and 'Possims.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top