JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's it!! They need to ban guns on the military base!!

Oh wait, they already have!! I guess one shooting wasn't enough..

Everyone take shelter!! BS!

In a sane country, it would be more like this, "Grab your gun and find the SOB!" What type of country disarms their own soldiers and makes them cannon fodder like this?

Having been there for the first shooting, it's kind of astonishing how ready most on that post are to go to war and fight for their lives but get caught on their heels when it happens there.

You'd think the guy that goes to the range 3+ times a month, shoots bigger guns than you can legally buy, and goes and fights YOUR (legislators) fights should be able to carry a wimpy little handgun with him while he's on post.

I will never understand disarming the very people we trust to protect our country, the people we trust with all types of weapons apparently can't be trusted on a military base? This is just ridiculous. Will the morons that make these 'gun free zones' ever wake up and see that those very areas are the targets? I'm just sick about this. Shame on every politician that allows our military, our school children and others to labor under the illusion of safety in a 'gun free zone'. Time to get those folks out of office and put in some good people that believe in the fundamental right to self defense.

[RANT]
These soldiers blood is on the hands of the scumbags in Washington!! Sooner or later the American people need to stand up against their oppressive dictators!

Screw the bureaucratic pigs who play golf and surrounded by heavily armed guards while our soldiers who get paid nothing , risk their lives, being forced to be unarmed are gunned down like helpless farm animals..

OH YEAH AND **** THE TRAITOR IN CHIEF who gives a crap less about them. He shouldn't be welcomed at any more Thanksgiving Dinners for our troops.
[/RANT]

Last Edited:
Shooter is rogue military personnel, Ivan Lopez, open fired on his fellow soldiers while in uniform..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...rt-hood-military-post-texas-article-1.1743544

I don't personally blame Ivan Lopez for this, but rather blame Obama , Clinton (the one who passed the military base disarmament bill) and all the other liberal traitors in our government who have passed the legislation that barricaded our soldiers from being able to protect themselves on base, despite the fact it has been proven time and time again that our soldiers are targets. Obviously, scum like Ivan Lopez and Major Nidal Hassan who knew the insides and outs of the base and have clearance will not follow the anti-gun rules of the base. They will use these laws to their advantage to perform their bloodbaths on their helpless, unarmed comrades. It's sickening.

Can we really blame the shooters for this?? They are just taking advantage. The reason our soldiers are disarmed is that our government doesn't trust our own soldiers. They want full control over them and could care less if they are butchered on the base as a result of it.. It's big men in power who care less of the men risking their lives in the field.

Maybe, we should make a law that our government officials and all secret service and security personnel be disarmed in government facilities, since they are federal property.

I blame the shooter - the one that cared not for his fellow man and the one that broke the law. You have not been able to carry on a military base for self protection for over 50 years unless you were assigned watch or duty - yet its Obama's fault for this - yep makes perfect sense - NOT!

The shooter is the one to blame primarily however those that have decided to disarm the personnel on bases and have chosen to maintain it don't get off that easy. I don't care if it has been that way for 5 years or 50 years they still have that blood on their hands. In the case of military personnel they don't even get the benefit of shirking that responsibility for those that could otherwise avoid these dangerous target rich environments as military personnel can't just decide not to go there. No if's, and's, or but's, they are at least to some extent responsible. No less so than the brainless idiots that thought gun free zones for schools was a good idea. Unintended consequences? Perhaps however intended or not their choices have cost lives.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top