JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Started and sent off an eFile Form 1 this morning.

Planning on an all titanium .30 cal can. Since the eFiles are coming in so quick right now, I should have it all back by the time I'm home from a vacation. Thanks for the inspiration @Tomahawk67.

Looking to setup a 9.7" Titanium housing, caps, baffles that I can run on my PSA-10 in .308, my 6.5 and .300BO.

Goal is lightweight and durable. I think the weight though on this one will be something around 14oz-ish. I'll know once built and put on the scale. Still lighter than my current lightest which rings in at 18oz and the heavy one for my 9mm build is around 28oz..... ouch. They sure work good though for the rimfire and PC-9.

I think the biggest problem will be finding a local engraver for the titanium.

Forms sent: 7/27
CLEO Notification: 7/29
Fingerprints Mailed: 7/29
Fingerprints Received (USPS tracked): 8/2
Stamp Received: 8/21
Suppressor Made/Engraved: 8/24
Suppressor Tested:

Last Edited:
ohh snap!!

where do you find parts? i am interested in potentially building my own suppressor that will fit silencerco end caps/ASR mount

currently, i have a silencerco hybrid 46 and i really like it

Mine is 13.5oz with end cap and taper adapter, without the bore and clipping, so it'll be a little less. By contrast my Liberty Cosmic is 14.8oz with the booster assembly (stainless). IMG_20190726_192803884.jpg IMG_20190726_192818299.jpg

Mine is 13.5oz with end cap and taper adapter, without the bore and clipping, so it'll be a little less. By contrast my Liberty Cosmic is 14.8oz with the booster assembly (stainless). View attachment 603994View attachment 603995

Where are you sourcing the TI parts from? I know SD tactical has tubes and a few places to get the baffles but curious if you have a source for a complete trap, less the holes. I bought a quietbore 45 that I am waiting on and a cheap AL 22lr that is also in process. I would like to do my next one in TI for my 9mm scorpion.

Where are you sourcing the TI parts from? I know SD tactical has tubes and a few places to get the baffles but curious if you have a source for a complete trap, less the holes. I bought a quietbore 45 that I am waiting on and a cheap AL 22lr that is also in process. I would like to do my next one in TI for my 9mm scorpion.
The tube and Griffin taper adapter are from Diversified Machine and the cones and end cap are from Super Precision Concepts. Spacers are from Totality.
You can also get a complete kit from Muted Machine Works if you don't mind 20tpi threads.

ohh snap!!

where do you find parts? i am interested in potentially building my own suppressor that will fit silencerco end caps/ASR mount

currently, i have a silencerco hybrid 46 and i really like it

there's your tube! Just needs an ASR, deadair keymo, or other silencerco mount, a diversified machine endcap, baffles, and spacers. I have heard DM will make cones for you if you ask them. I have never tried though. I'm thinking of going this route for a 308/556 can.

My 6.5" titanium 9mm/300blk can weights about 13oz with the three lug mount. Hardly notice it on the end of a 8" AR. I used Zmachineworx cones, but their website is no longer functioning. Seems like that happens quite often to website that sell cones.

Last Edited:
I think the biggest problem will be finding a local engraver for the titanium.

As long as you just bring me a tube, and no 'suppressor', I can engrave it for you at my place of work. I run CNC mills for a body jewelry company, and the boss doesn't mind if I do a few side projects after hours or on weekends. I can't do 80% lowers for people, but I'm pretty sure a tube is just a tube until you drill out your baffles and put them together.

I work in the NW industrial, off NW Yeon. PM me if you want to meet up. I have a program ready to go, just need to change the text for you.

As long as you just bring me a tube, and no 'suppressor', I can engrave it for you at my place of work. I run CNC mills for a body jewelry company, and the boss doesn't mind if I do a few side projects after hours or on weekends. I can't do 80% lowers for people, but I'm pretty sure a tube is just a tube until you drill out your baffles and put them together.

I work in the NW industrial, off NW Yeon. PM me if you want to meet up. I have a program ready to go, just need to change the text for you.
Would be tough to get up there in time, will keep you in mind if I can't find something closer.

Local engraver wants me to leave it with them so they can do it as they find fit..

But once it's engraved.... law violation if I'm not there.

Another local engraver isn't sure if they can do the depth needed on Ti, but would love to test it out if I can get it to work. I may go to their shop after work here shortly and let him get hands on to see if it may be possible.

So the search continues.

Last Edited:
Engraved.

Now I need to wait for lathe work so I can get the centers bored out and turn down a spacer to fit the ID of the tube.

Hopefully that can happen Monday or Tuesday.

Dedicated 5.56 Can about to be born. Just waiting on the e-file stamp to bore/ clip.

6" x 1.625 with 1.375 x 24tpi end to accept industry standard adapters.
6 60° stepped and hardened SS cones
Rimless internally coned endcap
IMG_20190825_143856119.jpg IMG_20190825_144000339.jpg IMG_20190825_145018066.jpg IMG_20190825_145616368.jpg

Done!

About to head out hopefully for a test run.

Due to generosity of friends, I managed to get the lathe work today.

10" can, 10 cone baffles, 2" blast chamber.

20AAC236-0B2F-4E5C-B254-9419CD3CED9F.jpeg 0B1E406E-51A7-4883-8601-A8402DE0F333.jpeg 1EAB5169-C573-49B5-BCCF-F74EB4E29BE3.jpeg

Already eyeballing building a 1" diameter x 6" long .22 can for the pistols.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top