Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Another felon with a gun....

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Yet another problem with a DOC-supervised felon

Every time one of these characters decides to attack or kill another citizen, and particularly if that person is a civilian law enforcement officer, the fallout inevitably encompasses the firearms community. Gun prohibitionists have concluded that the way to disarm criminals is to take guns away from their law-abiding would-be victims. That’s the kind of logic that comes straight off the stable floor, if you get my drift.

Yet another problem with a DOC-supervised felon - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Or try this:

Yet another problem with a DOC-supervised felon - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

One of my favorite examples of the idiocy of the gun ban crowd is best stated by the signature line of one of our very own NWFA members. And I quote:

"Gun control is the theory that a woman found dead raped and strangled is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to the police how her attacker got that fatal gunshot wound."

3. 56kninja

56kninja Portland Member

I some how sort of understand the anti-gun crowds logic.. But it's a very exclusive logic that doesn't go very far.
    I lack understanding of it.. and they lack understanding of us.. Fortunately it seems most Americans endorse gun ownership.. Or we would have lost it already.

4. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Fixed it for ya. ;)