JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yet another problem with a DOC-supervised felon

Every time one of these characters decides to attack or kill another citizen, and particularly if that person is a civilian law enforcement officer, the fallout inevitably encompasses the firearms community. Gun prohibitionists have concluded that the way to disarm criminals is to take guns away from their law-abiding would-be victims. That’s the kind of logic that comes straight off the stable floor, if you get my drift.

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

One of my favorite examples of the idiocy of the gun ban crowd is best stated by the signature line of one of our very own NWFA members. And I quote:

"Gun control is the theory that a woman found dead raped and strangled is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to the police how her attacker got that fatal gunshot wound."

One of my favorite examples of the idiocy of the gun ban crowd is best stated by the signature line of one of our very own NWFA members. And I quote:

"Gun control is the theory that a woman found dead raped and strangled is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to the police how her attacker got that fatal gunshot wound."

I some how sort of understand the anti-gun crowds logic.. But it's a very exclusive logic that doesn't go very far.
I lack understanding of it.. and they lack understanding of us.. Fortunately it seems most Americans endorse gun ownership.. Or we would have lost it already.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top