JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fun Fact #1...54% of all gun homicides are committed by just 5-6% of the population. Any guesses as to which part of the population that is? It's African American males between the ages of about 16 and 30. And most of the victims are other African American males.

Fun Fact #2...74% of all African Americans grow up without a father present in the household.

Solve the absent father problem and my bet is that you can dramatically reduce our gun violence and homicide problem.

But try to have that discussion with an anti-gunner and they'll call you a racist before you can blink.

Last Edited:
Exactly.
And, I don't want to have (nor do I trust) the *CDC to conduct Govt Funded Research into the so-called, "Gun Violence Problem".

To the Politicians and the gun-hating public,

We have a CRIMINAL PROBLEM. Duh.

I figured it out in about 2 seconds. So, please send your $$$$ to me. No need for a stupid and wasteful Govt. Funded study.

*Yeah, The CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/firearms/funded-research.html

Aloha, Mark

PS.....one of the first steps we could take? Don't feed the bears.
Dont-feed-the-bears.jpg

Last Edited:
Exactly.
And, I don't want to have (nor do I trust) the *CDC to conduct Govt Funded Research into the so-called, "Gun Violence Problem".

To the Politicians and the gun-hating public,

We have a CRIMINAL PROBLEM. Duh.

I figured it out in about 2 seconds. So, please send your $$$$ to me. No need for a stupid and wasteful Govt. Funded study.

*Yeah, The CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/firearms/funded-research.html

Aloha, Mark

PS.....one of the first steps we could take? Don't feed the bears.
View attachment 985658
After this Covid fiasco it's clear we can't trust them with anything.

BUT, But, but......
The CDC also has some useful tips for surviving a Zombie Apocalypse. Yeah.....this was from March 5, 2021.

Aloha, Mark

PS....and speaking of the CDC/Wuhan Lab and the Coronavirus fiasco. What's the latest?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top