JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I need to know the people you know...
Let's just say they have connections to companies that have to qual on a regular basis. And not everything always gets shot but has to disappear due to the need to maintain the need for the same quantity for the following year.

Let's just say they have connections to companies that have to qual on a regular basis. And not everything always gets shot but has to disappear due to the need to maintain the need for the same quantity for the following year.
The ol' "use it or lose it" scenario... Sounds like a gub'mint outfit...

RE : Post #48

COME_on_man.jpg
Don't even try to blame me.
I put Kamala is in charge of that.

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

"PS.......BUT, But, but......I didn't KNOW that my MJ would be/might be laced with some other drug. That guy on the street corner promised me a "Good Trip"."

During my time spent amongst socially alternative motorcycle enthusiasts and others who didn't live in Leave it to Beaver Land I never saw gigglebush adulterated with some other drug.

Don't forget Oregon is sanctuary state(for illegals).
And since Oregon legislators have declared Oregon to be sanctuary for "undocumented immigrants", then they won't mind if we declare our homes sanctuary for "undocumented firearms". I see sales on 80% lowers and no need for a canoe...

Everybody and anyone on here that makes the decision and chooses to say f***** up disrespectful and hateful words about Nate and anyone that ever commits a crime or is on drugs go kill yourself I'm not using this as an excuse for every single person that does drugs or commits crimes but maybe you should do your actual homework and find out why these people are committing these crimes and find out why they might be on the drugs because some of these people come from really f***** up situations and really f***** up lives it doesn't mean it gives them the excuse try asking a psychological counselor and they'll tell you they do those things for a reason doesn't make it right doesn't make any excuse but yeah think twice before you say what you say get your facts right and find out 100% of the information about that person cuz I guarantee each and every one of you all have at least one or more skeleton in your closet and dark little secret you would never want anybody to air about you

I am going to close this thread.
Some divisive comments and a lot of less than excellent going on here.

NWFA is a open forum...we get lots of visitors....What you say here is refection of all of NWFA and all Gun Owners.
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews