JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the girlfriend and the kids will now become outspoken advocates of gun control legislation after experiencing a horrible tragedy that wouldn't have happened if guns wouldn't have been in the home.

In reality, she hooked herself up with a drunk loser moron who had no business owning or handling a firearm in the first place. Again, not the gun's fault. Just a blatant reminder of the stupidity of some people. At least he didn't get in his car and start driving, probably would have killed more than himself.

Sad thing is if you read he whole article there are others who have done the same thing.....

What is the first rule of guns???? Make sure it is EMPTY!!!! And not by putting it to your head and pulling the trigger...

Leave it to Huff compost to try to paint gunowners as nuts and things like this are the rule rather than the exception. They dutifully gave three more examples of idiots who shouldn't have been handling a gun in the first place.

This isn't the first time a gun safety demonstration has gone wrong. In January 2013, 18-year-old Florida resident Alexander Xavier Shaw died doing a similar demonstration. Richard M. McLean, a 22-year-old from Michigan, died in a similar fashion in June 2012. Missouri resident James Looney, 40, was also teaching his girlfriend about gun safety when he shot himself in the head in September 2009.

Really?

Doing a safety demonstration after drinking all day?

<broken link removed>

"Police say he placed the first two guns to his head and pulled the triggers once each, but the third gun fired. He was pronounced dead at the scene."

We do not need press like this.

I wonder. Would explaining the morons actions as an accident have an advantage over a drunkin suicide? And how would an Insurance co look at this?

But hey if this didn't happen so often I would give him my vote for a Darwin Award. But its so common from movie actors to drunk morons.

Leave it to Huff compost to try to paint gunowners as nuts and things like this are the rule rather than the exception. They dutifully gave three more examples of idiots who shouldn't have been handling a gun in the first place.

based on the yahoos i see at the range all the time, i'm suprised it doesn't happen more often.

sad to say, but a good percentage of gun owners are not the brightest bulbs.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top