JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Country Music was better in the 1970s in my opinion with a few exceptions in later years
I agree and in my opinion held out fairly well (traditionally speaking) through the 90's but Country music really took a turn in the 2000's and started to degrade slowly at first but the last few years have been the worst. What it is today bears no resemblance to anything 'traditional'.

I grew up with a father who loved Hee Haw. Watched it every week. I hated country then, and pretty much still do today. As for the show, I did enjoy some of the sketches, but that was about it. I'm just not a country boy. But I have to say I'm awfully darn disappointed at the number of folks from all over the country turning their backs on the very freedoms that made this country great, all so they can suckle at the teat of the government.

Neo country isnt "country" anymore.
Ive listened to the garbage on the radio nowadays.. Bleh.
They all sound the same. Its all synthesized, auto tuned and hollow.

I'll bet you these neo "country" singers havent truely worked on a ranch or farm a day in their life. I bet if you shook their hands they'd be pretty darn soft..

These arent real men, when you wear skin tight jeans with sequins, half a shirt, a ghetto cross style necklace and prance around on a stage you lost your country card. He lost his long ago, if he ever had one.
:s0158:

My last post was deleted I will make it generic. The day I start believing stuff from the Examiner will be the day I think the world is flat. To me this news source is a new low. Just goes to show people will believe anything if it furthers thier own agenda.

My last post was deleted I will make it generic. The day I start believing stuff from the Examiner will be the day I think the world is flat. To me this news source is a new low. Just goes to show people will believe anything if it furthers thier own agenda.
Its confirmed on a few other sites along with snippets and quotes.. These guys arent traditional country.
Not trying to flame you, I too had to look it up and saw it on a few other sites..
Wasn't a fan of them before anyhow.

While I was / am no fan of GW Bush, I didn't like that the Dixie Chicks were outside our country giving their negative opinion about our President and they received a well deserved huge back-lash for it here at home.

I hope McGraw gets an even bigger backlash as claiming he is against guns and by extension the 2nd amendment.

Fk that guy!!

Last Edited:
He is a worthless henpeck who has his opinions dictated to him by his wife.

Take my credit cards, my home, my guns, but please don't take the girl ......

When I heard his music way back in the 90s I knew he was just another feminized male.

I should take a funny shot at you for you not believing but it seems people are far too sensitive and take everything as a personal attack. It will be great if the net starts allowing men to be men again but I don't think I will live long enough to see it.:D

Well, his daughter seems to enjoy guns - he may have to tell her that they're too dangerous for her to handle. She's not too hard to look at either ;)

Daughter of Anti-Gun Country Singer Tim McGraw Shows Off Her Numerous Guns on Facebook
by Top Right News on April 16, 2015 in Entertainment, Guns

tim-mcgraw-pooints.jpg

by Gina Cassini | Top Right News

Yesterday we reported that anti-gun activist and country music star Tim McGraw is going to be headlining an anti-gun concert in Connecticut this summer.

<broken link removed> proudly toting rifles, pistols and shotguns, Right Wing News <broken link removed> tonight.

Gracie seems to be a straight up kind of gal. In one of her posts, for instance, this thoroughly delightful young woman <broken link removed> to God, saying:

I don't need my name in lights, I'm famous in my Father's eyes. Make no mistake, He knows my name. I'm not living for applause, I'm already so adored. It's all His stage, He knows my name.

Wonderful. Looks like Gracie is a well grounded and loving kid.

But her gun-grabbing dad might not be too happy to find that on those same Facebook pages she proudly features photos of herself with various guns.

Gracie has several photos of herself with guns, the very things her dad thinks are evil and wants taken away from the rest of us.

Gracie_McGraw1.jpg

Gracie_McGraw2.jpg

We salute Gracie for her celebration of the Second Amendment, and would hope that — before he signs on to raise money to try and strip those rights from all of us, that Tim McGraw would first have a word or two with his beautiful daughter first.

Perhaps she could educate him on the Constitution, and the importance of young women to be protected by firearms, especially in today's sick world.

But then again, does it not seem odd that McGraw has no apparent problem with his own daughter exercising her right to bear arms, while trying to deny that right to us?

Is this yet another case of a celebrity hypocrite trying to make rules for us lowly commoners that he doesn't think should apply to his own? What do you think?

Link to the original article here: http://toprightnews.com/daughter-of...graw-shows-off-her-numerous-guns-on-facebook/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top