JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That does it. Imna demand he put a little bride and groom statue on one and sell it to my goat as is proper.
what a dick

Maybe he believes a restriction would drive the prices sky high and he would then profit as a result? Who knows? I can only speculate over what ulterior motives infest the anti-2A mindset.

He's just like that idiot at lowpriceguns in Bellevue, gonna run himself out of business...:rolleyes:
I couldn't believe seeing that on TV the other night. Shame I bought my AR-9 from him just a few months ago.

BUT, I'm far more outraged about the CNN puppet-fest that they put on, exploiting the tragedy and feeding students very divisive questions. At least Dana Loesch did a credible job standing up to the harsh questions. Wish Marco Rubio would have stood his ground and not caved when confronted about magazine capacity. This isn't looking good...

Edit: Wow. Just read this: NRA's Dana Loesch Claims CNN Town Hall Attendees Rushed Stage Screaming "Burn Her"

Last Edited:
That's kinda like shooting your self in the foot inn'it?

With a full magazine.

I usually do not boycott companies but I do when they are selling me firearms and firearms accessories.

i-sell-firearms-and-firearms-accessories.jpg

While I may disagree with his points, and would gladly debate them, I'm not childish enough to stop buying his company's products as long as I still can just because he holds a differing opinion to me. That's LITERALLY the problem with the left. If you don't agree, you're out.

Would his ideology have an affect on criminal use of guns? Yeah, if it had been implemented a century ago like the national firearms act of 1935, but not today. The left wants something to make them feel safe now, which is unrealistic, unreasonable, and ill-conceived.

I will continue to buy X Products... products.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews