JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For you earthquake watchers: DYFI Did You Feel It?
This is a link to the USGS for both, earthquake information and to report the same. Great stuff!! There is an option to create your own search parameters upon registering.

Now to combine Ham Radio with the above, Winlink Express. Winlink Global Radio Email
This takes a while to learn and a ham radio license, or just use the telnet option. Telnet uses a direct internet connection of your PC. There is a USGS form that can be sent directly to the data base of USGS via digital ham radio or telnet.

Foreverlost,

I rode out The Nisqually in Eatonville in a trench box laying pipe eight feet. And one thing I learned about earthquakes was, anyone that says they know something about earthquakes if full of shuet;).
Best guess? 50 a definite lead up or 50 just normal rumblings:p.
I was living in Port Orchard and was driving to work on Vashon Island. Puget Sound is in the way so decided to take a ferry . As I was driving onto said ferry the ferry slip stated popping up and down mabe two feet or so I bounced around a few times and landed on the boat and the crew promptly threw the lines out and the boat pulled out into the sound and stayed there for 3 hours. People were running up to me asking if I was OK. Actually I was kind of pissed because I "missed" the earthquake. We'd qet little ones all the time over there and I was in the 4.7 in Seattle back in '93 or so but I never have experienced a good strong one feet on the ground. Had a 5.1 last week in North Carolina although on the other side of the state . Only earthquake I have ever heard. chair at work was shaking, low rumble etc.

Today, 18th or 19th of August, 2020. About 4.0 something on the North end of the fault West of Vancouver Island. Shallow. Sorry for the vagueness but this was word reported to me by a good neighbor.

That is all.

B755DA86-14F2-445E-A191-B5AB578A2BAB.png

Today, 14 Sept, 2020. A 3.3 about 200 km or so off the Oregon coast. 10 km deep. I do not know yet if this one was on the fault or perhaps further West.

That is all.

That is not all. All we do not need right now is the big one. :(

You realize too that the Yellowstone super volcano is into Idaho and Oregon and is 11 Grand Canyons in size. Watch YouTube videos from DutchSinse if you are curious.

Last Edited:
25 October, 2020. A 3.4 about 10 km deep off the coast of Oregon. Right on the fault? What is interesting is that most if not all of these fault earthquakes are at the same depth ... about 10 km. Humm.

That is all.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads