JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3.7 about 10 km deep off the central Oregon Coast. Today, Thursday, 5 April, 2018. About 7:30 am PDT. Right on the fault. Nothing felt here. That is all.

Last Edited:
Friday, 13 April, 2018. Another swarm of three, (3) off the Central Oregon Coast right on the fault. 3.8, 3.6 and about 3.0. All about 10 km deep? About 7 to 8 am today? Nothing showing here. That is all.

Another swarm of three, (3) off the Central Oregon Coast right on the fault. 3.8, 3.6 and about 3.0. All about 10 km deep?

Are we more comforted when we DO feel the little ones, or DON'T feel the little ones?

I know the arguments for either side, but have not been able to determine with any certainty which is more soothing for my own peace of mind.

Are we more comforted when we DO feel the little ones, or DON'T feel the little ones?

I know the arguments for either side, but have not been able to determine with any certainty which is more soothing for my own peace of mind.
Eh, my mamma always told me not to worry about things you cant control;)

21 April 2018 or maybe 20 April. 4.0 off the Oregon Coast on the fault. 44.01W 129.559N About 10 km down. Nothing felt here. Some smaller ongoing activity on the Southern End off N. California. That is all.

3.1, 10km deep, 43.123, 126.799. W. of Port Orford OR. 20 April, 2018? May have date wrong. Maybe these smaller quakes are good as they indicate the big fault is still gently slipping .... and NOT gathering huge strain. We will eventually see. That is all. :)

Some apparently not that little. I was in bed and did not feel a thing which may either be a good or bad thing. At least the fault is still talking. When it clams and shuts up then that is the time I start thinking. I think too much. No smoke today. Hee Haw!! :)

I recently read what I thought was a good idea. In the event of an earthquake put hot dogs or meat balls in your pockets. That way the dogs will find you first. YMMV :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top