JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The earthquake would be a welcomed relief right about now.
Let me step on the other side of I-5 first.

Well, I'M on the right side of I-5 by quite a ways, so we should be OK here. But OTOH, I'm slightly West of the A1[M] - does that count against me?

No earthquakes, but we know all about floods....

1592504431861.png
This was back in 1998 - it has been up like this about four times since then until they spent some more money easing out the downstream section in the next village.......

Well, I'M on the right side of I-5 by quite a ways, so we should be OK here. But OTOH, I'm slightly West of the A1[M] - does that count against me?

No earthquakes, but we know all about floods....

View attachment 712074
This was back in 1998 - it has been up like this about four times since then until they spent some more money easing out the downstream section in the next village.......
break out the kayaks

break out the kayaks

Funny you should say that. One of our resident American servicemen did exactly that, and made himself useful by ferrying a sandbag or two along the line to a house, Trouble was, he forgot that leaning out of a kayak with the fifty-pound sack of sand does things to the metacentric height of the vessel. IOW, it tipped over.

Funny you should say that. One of our resident American servicemen did exactly that, and made himself useful by ferrying a sandbag or two along the line to a house, Trouble was, he forgot that leaning out of a kayak with the fifty-pound sack of sand does things to the metacentric height of the vessel. IOW, it tipped over.
That's funny stuff, I hope he had his wet suit on. I have yet to tip my kayak. But I haven't been hauling sand bags around either.

Yep, any day now. First the 9.0 quake, then Mt. Hood, Ranier, Baker,Glacier Point will erupt. Then yellowstone will turn into a bowl of molten poo. The end of the world!! Madness I tell you, sheer madness!

8 August, 2020. A 3.8 or sosss off the central Oregon coast on the fault. About 10.0 km deep. Nothing felt in Cave Junction Oregon. Anybody on the central Oregon coast feel this one?

That is all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top