JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Despite the depressingly hurtful remarks in chat, I remain optimistic that this may actually someday find a home where it is treasured and wanted.

Rifle...5.56, fluted bbl, includes:

1. Another QD muzzle piece with American threads you can hang any AR attachment from. This is in addition to the Carbon muzzle brake it came
with.

2 Has full upper rail with adjustable iron sight

3. Added bottom rail

4. Sling

5. 3 USGI mags, 30 rd., and one plastic 30 rd. - possibly Orlite?

6. Ergo grip

7. Add in 40 rounds of .223 Federal 223A softpoint ammo.

This is not a Bushmaster Carbon 15, but an older original from Professional Ordnance Inc.

Ignore the feet.

$950, prefer FTF in Oregon, can travel a bit or schedule meetup (I'm in Eastern Oregon).

Sale pending.... :)

The old professional ord guns are not that bad of rifle, the one I had work great. Its only problem was with the gray wolf ammo.
Take it to the next expo show. Had 6 guys who wanted mine.
Good luck

I also agree, I HAVE one and it has never given me any trouble and mine works well with wolf ammo even the fark lacquered cases or the grey poly cases.

I think all the hate is like everything else on the internet, a small thing blown way out of proportion by blow hards who never owned one. Don't get me started on Glocks and kabooms, Century guns, etc. All Lies

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.