JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Honey! I want to be a "modern man!" Please spoon me! SOB SOB!

Yuck!

HEY MEN HAVE FEELINGS TOO LIKE :

4610946-men+have+feelings.jpg

51f37cea10d50.jpg

I'm with DuneHopper. Why can't a guy like Bill Whittle run for office instead of the same old clowns we end up with in power. It boggles my mind the caliber (or lack of) people we have in political power in this country. :mad:

I'm with DuneHopper. Why can't a guy like Bill Whittle run for office instead of the same old clowns we end up with in power. It boggles my mind the caliber (or lack of) people we have in political power in this country. :mad:

I think its because no one wants to look at what is really going on, our leadership and even gun lobbys are just simply out of touch with the American people in many ways. You take us here in Oregon, no one I see is like Bill Whittle, I think Bill and I are not that far apart from age so why is it we have no political leaders or fighters with the true ability Bill has. Its also not like Bill is speaking spanish, he is speaking clear english yet year after year Pro-gun owner eat up what every is dished and gooo yummy can I please have some more. And they all will praise people like Bill but then go back to the same ole same ole and act surprised when it goes bad. o_O

When the commies took over the schools they destroyed our culture. They broke up the family, destroyed our values and corrupted our politicions. Simple to see but very difficult to fix.

medianarrative.jpg

• Islam is a Religion of Peace
  • The Tiny Minority of Extremists
  • Christians are Violent and Intolerant, Too
  • I Know Many Nice, Peaceful Muslims
  • Drawing Attention to Muslim Violence Might Help Radicalize the Extremists Even Further

…and possibly others that I failed to notice.
Many thanks to JLH for the translation:
Bochum Priest Flees Religious Violence
For years, the Orthodox priest Aleksejs Ribakovs was harassed because of his religion — apparently by Muslims. His is no isolated case. The Association of Christian Churches is now demanding consistent action against such instances.
by Till-Reimer Stoldt
aleksejsribakovs.jpg Why in the world is Aleksejs Ribakovs sitting here? In this Düsseldorf restaurant, with his cup of coffee, telling a journalist how he was driven out of his own neighborhood because of his Christian faith? Ribakovs shrugs his shoulders and says: "Maybe because I was not driven out of Iran, but out of Bochum[1]." And possibly also because the perpetrators persecuted him — the Russian Orthodox priest — out of obviously religious motives

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads