JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rather than rallying around getting a business closed down, how about rallying around pressuring the DOJ to bring the full weight of the law against those who intended to steal firearms and thus to be in illegal possession of firearms.

Loretta, make an example of those four criminals, in order to discourage others from following suit.

Reminds me of a story about a gun shop back in Rhode Island. The shop had been broken into several times with loss of inventory and the police really never were able to get the suspects.

So the shop owner took up residency inside the shop at night sleeping there each and every night. On the next occurrence of a break in the perpetrators were shot dead by the shop owner.

That's how it's going to have to work.

This happened to brightwater ventures in vanc not too long ago too.

Will be interesting to see what the motive was, if it was the same as the last store burglary for guns to kill police?

Rather than rallying around getting a business closed down, how about rallying around pressuring the DOJ to bring the full weight of the law against those who intended to steal firearms and thus to be in illegal possession of firearms.

Loretta, make an example of those four criminals, in order to discourage others from following suit.

Reminds me of a story about a gun shop back in Rhode Island. The shop had been broken into several times with loss of inventory and the police really never were able to get the suspects.

So the shop owner took up residency inside the shop at night sleeping there each and every night. On the next occurrence of a break in the perpetrators were shot dead by the shop owner.

That's how it's going to have to work.

There you go making a sound, and logical argument again.

<sarcasm>I don't understand? According to President Obama, it is easier to get guns than books. So why didn't they break into a library, I would think the value of the books would be MUCH greater!</sarcasm>

When I worked at a gun store many decades ago, we had to place all guns into a vault at the end of the night due to past events of this nature.

how about rallying around pressuring the DOJ to bring the full weight of the law against those who intended to steal firearms and thus to be in illegal possession of firearms.

You mean you want more gun control? I'm not in favor of it. Guns should be treated no differently than hammers.

I asked my Nephew that lives in Marietta if he heard about the Gun-store Robbery and his comment was simply that the store is not located in the best part of town.......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top