JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Islam is based upon humiliation and dehumanization, torture, slavery, rape, destruction are the corner stones of Islam. The general populace has an IQ of 72, Muslims think in terms of hatred and violence so all efforts are wasted unless they include a basic understanding of what impresses Muslims. Overwhelming force and unendurable humiliation are the fastest way to a Muslim's heart.

Barry checked out the day he took office.

These attacks are just to create fear, gain money, and recruits.

It's no different than a local street gang.
It's the tribal mentality, and the developed world doesn't know how to deal with it because they're too far removed.
Look at where the radical islamists have made the most gains, and have established inroads,...
Other cultures with tribal roots closest to the surface. From the M.E. to central Africa to the U.S. prison system.
The age of enlightenment will spell doom for civilized society if we don't adopt a strategy and tactics to deal with it. One closer to what those people understand.
The educated die just as easily as the ignorant when they've been conditioned to seek reason in the face of murderous hate and violence.
And you can't teach reason to those who believe their existence is dependent upon conquest and the death of their enemies.

It's the tribal mentality, and the developed world doesn't know how to deal with it because they're too far removed.
Look at where the radical islamists have made the most gains, and have established inroads,...
Other cultures with tribal roots closest to the surface. From the M.E. to central Africa to the U.S. prison system.
The age of enlightenment will spell doom for civilized society if we don't adopt a strategy and tactics to deal with it. One closer to what those people understand.
The educated die just as easily as the ignorant when they've been conditioned to seek reason in the face of murderous hate and violence.
And you can't teach reason to those who believe their existence is dependent upon conquest and the death of their enemies.

I heard that! Old school, I have no problem hating anyone who hates me!:)

Not evolved, I guess!:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads