JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a argument to be made that someone that joins the military, who upon graduation of boot, has proven to have the mental capacity and moral flexibility to be ordered to kill for spurious reasons, can not be morally allowed to own firearms individually, as he has proven himself to be a mindless robot. If you add in PTSD to the mix, then it's a slam dunk 'no guns for you'.

There is a argument to be made that someone that joins the military, who upon graduation of boot, has proven to have the mental capacity and moral flexibility to be ordered to kill for spurious reasons, can not be morally allowed to own firearms individually, as he has proven himself to be a mindless robot. If you add in PTSD to the mix, then it's a slam dunk 'no guns for you'.

So , how do you feel about the due process clause ?

View attachment 138300

Just a word on the VA.
They will be used by the usurp administration for the benefit of the left.
But Over the past 10 years they have been an outstanding source of general medical.
I have been very pleased with their level of service.
That is my experience !
They have made great improvements since the 60's, 70's and 80's.
Its the obummer care and the leftist politicos that will abuse the records. Not the VA !

Clearly posted by another person fortunate enough to not be allowed to join our elitist club.

Brutus Out

Thats obvious.

I don't understand the context of this post Taku. One is not to have an opinion about the VA if they didn't serve in the armed forces, even though they have direct knowledge of the PISS POOR care they provided someone that did ?

I am happy you like the VA and have had great experiences. I truly hope that's the case for all warriors that use their services. I on the other hand in my very limited experience believe that the Dr my friend was seeing was more interested in feeding him mind altering substances than helping him. I also will stand by my statement that this course of treatment facilitated in his death.

If you believe killing patients is good medicine, well, to each his own I suppose.

I don't understand the context of this post Taku. One is not to have an opinion about the VA if they didn't serve in the armed forces, even though they have direct knowledge of the PISS POOR care they provided someone that did ?

I am happy you like the VA and have had great experiences. I truly hope that's the case for all warriors that use their services. I on the other hand in my very limited experience believe that the Dr my friend was seeing was more interested in feeding him mind altering substances than helping him. I also will stand by my statement that this course of treatment facilitated in his death.

If you believe killing patients is good medicine, well, to each his own I suppose.

There are bad doctors everywhere. That shouldnt be laid on the VA.
THAT is what I meant.
Doctors kill more people in the US every year than all the guns and vehicles combined.
The VA doctors are for the most part exceptional . With the kinds of severe trauma they treat, which is the worst of the worst, they do a very good job.

Your profile says you came to the list because of an "idiot that you know on the forum" (your quote).
You seriously need mental examination...............
Is that supposed to be humor.....?
You are in free fall without a chute.
Cant wait for the show.

Most of us that are vets do care !
Unless you sacrificed for your country you wouldn't know !

I AM a vet.

And no, the fact that he wore a uniform is meaningless to the story. He's not extra privileged because he wore a uniform, anymore than I am. He doesn't get special treatment, nor should he. The injustice is that a 42-year-old minor marijuana posession charge could keep ANYONE from owning a gun.

I AM a vet.

And no, the fact that he wore a uniform is meaningless to the story. He's not extra privileged because he wore a uniform, anymore than I am. He doesn't get special treatment, nor should he. The injustice is that a 42-year-old minor marijuana posession charge could keep ANYONE from owning a gun.

Dense... Just Dense :-/

Sorry, I dont do Alinsky questions.
The tactics are worn out and useless.

A political forum is for discussion. You don't discuss, you yell unsubstantiated, sensationalist rubbish at people. You then label and attempt to berate the people who don't agree with you. You asked if I have nothing better to do than attack people, yet attack is all your posts do. I asked you a valid question about a statement you made and you cannot answer it. What exactly makes you any different or any less dishonest than the people you claim to be opposed to?

You talk about the infringement of peoples rights, but you only seem to think that those who share your views deserve them, and yet you still expect people to listen to you and take you seriously. I could ask what it is that you have against Communism, as your views and treatment of those who think independently are no different, but that might actually be an insult to Communism.

A political forum is for discussion. You don't discuss, you yell unsubstantiated, sensationalist rubbish at people. You then label and attempt to berate the people who don't agree with you. You asked if I have nothing better to do than attack people, yet attack is all your posts do. I asked you a valid question about a statement you made and you cannot answer it. What exactly makes you any different or any less dishonest than the people you claim to be opposed to?

You talk about the infringement of peoples rights, but you only seem to think that those who share your views deserve them, and yet you still expect people to listen to you and take you seriously. I could ask what it is that you have against Communism, as your views and treatment of those who think independently are no different, but that might actually be an insult to Communism.

I never yell and it is you of who you speak. With the exception of all the leftist interjections like yours its a great forum to get information out.
Most here are good decent folks that want to discuss and protect their freedoms and spouting leftist garbage does no one any good except the leftists who disrupt.
This is a political section to preserve the freedoms, not damage them. You can go on and on and on, but not many here are going to sympathize with you.

I never yell and it is you of who you speak. With the exception of all the leftist interjections like yours its a great forum to get information out.
Most here are good decent folks that want to discuss and protect their freedoms and spouting leftist garbage does no one any good except the leftists who disrupt.
This is a political section to preserve the freedoms, not damage them. You can go on and on and on, but not many here are going to sympathize with you.

What do you mean by these statements Taku:

it is you of who you speak.

Most here are good decent folks that want to discuss and protect protect their freedoms, not damage them.

This is a political section to preserve the freedoms, not damage them.

Take your Alinsky rhetoric elsewhere.

95% of the people on this forum are good people, the other 5% are leftists.

Nothing you say makes any sense, you just keep contradicting yourself. Do you personally know 95% of the people on this forum? What makes them "good folks"? What qualifies as "Leftist" garbage? What kind of people do you consider as Subversives? This is the Merriam Webster definition:
1 : the act of subverting : the state of being subverted; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within.
2 : obsolete : a cause of overthrow or destruction.

This is pretty much what you're suggesting people should do.

Doesn't freedom also include the right to have an opinion without being labelled or having accusations thrown at you? I could go on and ask you to explain what you actually mean, but you're clearly too afraid to do that, perhaps you're afraid people won't like you anymore? Which is probably why you seek out people with similar beliefs. That way you can avoid any actual discussion altogether and stick to school ground name calling and blaming other areas of society who you think should do as you say.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top