JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Have I lost my ever loving mind?

• Yes

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters
Reactions
Nowadays I keep telling myself, " okay, this is the last one I'm going to build", yeah right. Got it into my head to build another one, but this one will be "different". Candy apple red!! Stainless barrel, polished. Lots of the bits and pieces can be had in red from a few sources. Stainless pins, polished. Gonna be so pimpin' I will need a new pimpin' hat with a feather, in red of course.

I went a LONG time and always liked the AR design. Never had any interest in building one. I had long heard and even seen a few Casper guns, had no interest in them. Until they started making noise about doing away with them. Well then I of course had to have one. As soon as I built the first I could see why so many said they were addicting. It did turn out to be a hell of a lot more fun than I ever imagined. So hell no you have not lost your mind. Put together another :D

Nowadays I keep telling myself, " okay, this is the last one I'm going to build", yeah right. Got it into my head to build another one, but this one will be "different". Candy apple red!! Stainless barrel, polished. Lots of the bits and pieces can be had in red from a few sources. Stainless pins, polished. Gonna be so pimpin' I will need a new pimpin' hat with a feather, in red of course.
That sounds awesome. Be sure to share some pics when you are finished 👍🏼

Oh, no! Are we going to have to start calling you Huggy Bear now?

Huggy Bear.jpg

Finds detent on ground….

Oh look I found a reason to assemble another AR…

1638720519011.jpeg

Beware the different shades! Otherwise you may find yourself with 1 or more variations of your original vision! "This ar has red hardware, this one a slightly darker red. Then these start going with Crayola colors of raspberry, magenta, coral reef…"

Funny you say this, I had an extra grip in a drawer that spurred another build. It ended up being the wrong color so I changed it out, LOL. It's still in that same drawer!
And another one begins!

I caught the 80s fever. Build 1 and 6 later I stopped lol. It is Definitely hard to stop when you have left over parts to start another. I color coded 2 of mine as one is 5.56 and one is 7.62x39.

20210626_150516.jpg

I clicked yes/no a dozen times...

I think you'll need a '66 mustang in candy apple to go with it tho...
Definitely need to challenge yourself and make it an A2, or A1, sporter.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top