JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Have I lost my ever loving mind?

• Yes

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 52.9%

• Total voters
Finding a lost detent pin is indeed a miracle and a sign from God that you should build.
It is the tiny mustard seed from which a great rifle is grown!
They are the truest form of freedom seeds.

So I already had an AR for coyote hunting. Then a couple years ago I won an AR kit here on NWFA. Then last year I won a lower here on NWFA. So yeah, now the lower is my 3rd AR. How many is too many?

They are as good as money in the bank. Build all you think you need.

I have three uppers and only two lowers. I wouldn't mind building a lightweight lower to go with my smallest upper. My Ar's are working guns that are used for depredation work on ranches. I have two heavies to swap between when they get hot and one lightweight upper for walking around with. I just don't have the lightweight lower to match. For now I pull the three pound lead weight from one lower I have to lighten up a bit.

My ranch work has slowed a bit so I really cannot justify building another lower just yet.....unless I find some spare parts laying around

They are as good as money in the bank. Build all you think you need.

I have three uppers and only two lowers. I wouldn't mind building a lightweight lower to go with my smallest upper. My Ar's are working guns that are used for depredation work on ranches. I have two heavies to swap between when they get hot and one lightweight upper for walking around with. I just don't have the lightweight lower to match. For now I pull the three pound lead weight from one lower I have to lighten up a bit.

My ranch work has slowed a bit so I really cannot justify building another lower just yet.....unless I find some spare parts laying around
You should buy one of the NWFA Special lowers from @Joe Link.

just started a aero M4E1 and M5E1, and now caught the 1911 bug.... Im a sick sick man
Im sitting at 11.5 AR's between AR9's, AR10's, and AR15's. Not to mention all the spare parts and take-off parts in piling up.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads