JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
?, sounds more like a wake up call for the cops, they need to have the best training and weapons.....there are some seriously bad people out there and they like "we" need to have adequate fire power to handle these situations.

Oh, good, a 25 year retrospective... Must have been a slow news day at CNN. "No blood and gore to report today; let's see what we have in the archives."

I don't know how this story justifies more police firepower. The first officer to respond had a .223; he just wasn't using it, because he lacked intel about what the situation was. Once he figured it out, his inability to take the guy out wasn't a lack of firepower, it was that he couldn't get a clear shot at him. Finally, they took him out with a single sniper's bullet. Old school.

Allowing the patrons to be armed makes more sense as a solution than handing the boys in blue more toys to play with at taxpayer expense. But you won't hear that recommendation coming from the cops. They think that discouraging an armed populace makes them safer, and it might. But it sure puts the rest of us at risk.

Oh, good, a 25 year retrospective... Must have been a slow news day at CNN. "No blood and gore to report today; let's see what we have in the archives."

I don't know how this story justifies more police firepower. The first officer to respond had a .223; he just wasn't using it, because he lacked intel about what the situation was. Once he figured it out, his inability to take the guy out wasn't a lack of firepower, it was that he couldn't get a clear shot at him. Finally, they took him out with a single sniper's bullet. Old school.

Allowing the patrons to be armed makes more sense as a solution than handing the boys in blue more toys to play with at taxpayer expense. But you won't hear that recommendation coming from the cops. They think that discouraging an armed populace makes them safer, and it might. But it sure puts the rest of us at risk.

That and the fact that the police do have the firepower now which I don't have a problem with. I don't know what more tools we could give them so I just don't see the point other of this article other than to try to keep the sheeple skardz.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top