JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Notice that the restrictions are on ammunition but not on lead sinkers used by virtually all fishermen. Fish around here, and you'll repeatedly see a hawk of some kind taking a fish with tackle still attached. The lead is then taken to the birds nest. It happens all the time. Notice also there is no mention of all the lead weights and in lures that are lost in lakes and streams. This lead is then free for consumption by fish and animals that eat fish.

I did. Yes votes are winning, so get on there and let them know how you feel. Just a non-scientific poll, yes, but it would be nice to see a huge number of "no" votes coming from NWFA members.

that's funny more bureaucratic garbage, its like saying "i dont like the temperature in the room, i'll just paint a different number on the thermostat." its not going to stop anyone from shooting lead ,or help the environment.

Tried to vote again and it told me I already voted. Used another browser and voted again.
We are now in the lead, need to keep voting. Guess I need to clear my cookies anyway.

Now at 73% No.

I like how "it is believed" that the leading cause of lead poisoning is from ammo. Of course, that means they have no idea, because if there was any kind of proof whatsoever, they would be screaming about the "study" from every mountaintop they could drive onto.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews