JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I too agree, we need a leader but think that the plan of attack we can all agree upon at this moment in time is to impede both initiatives 43 & 44. If we had an initiative of our own to put forward we would need to do it now as we are running out of time. Don't forget, the very same method of impediment will work against us as well.

My other concerns are regarding the upcoming gubernatorial election and in particularly the primary on May 15th. I have been posting all over the web about this so much that Facebook is currently blocking my access. Here is what I have found regarding the polls and research I have conducted regarding thhe upcoming election. Knute (the RINO) Buehler has the most money to spend and has already started placing adds on TV as well as YouTube. He has $2,000,000 in his war chest and he will only keep posting adds since he refuses to debate or answer any questions time after time. He has voted alongside the left on more than one occasion in his current position as a Republican legislator. BELIEVE ME, WE DO NOT WANT HIM!!! I also found that there are a whole lot of people that think any Republican will do which means many party members are not paying enough attention to what is going on or taking the time to find out who is running. Having said that, I would not be surprised if his mass exposure along with many republicans being uninformed will result in his winning the primary election. If he wins we are screwed!!!

My top three choices are listed in order of preference below. I am 100% sure that all three of these candidates are far better than Knute.

1. Greg Wooldridge
2. Bruce Cuff
3. Sam Carpenter

Please take the time and look at each of the candidates and vote in the upcoming primary election. Note: You only have until April 24th to register yourself as a Republican party member in order to cast your vote on May 15th. We also need the support of the Independent, Libertarian and Constitutional party as well if we want to win this. Alternate party members, please don't throw away your vote!!! The only chance we have of beating Gov. Brown is a record high Republican turn out as well as the alternate party members support. The 2016 gubernatorial election was only lost by 27,000 votes and if you combine the accumulative total of these parties: Republican, Independent, Libertarian and Constitutional party. There is also a chance we may pick up some Democrats as well given the fact that Brown wants to ban so called assault rifles and high cap magazines as well.

See KGW News video link below where Gov. Brown speaks these exact words.

Last Edited:
I too agree, we need a leader but think that the plan of attack we can all agree upon at this moment in time is to impede both initiatives 43 & 44. If we had an initiative of our own to put forward we would need to do it now as we are running out of time. Don't forget, the very same method of impediment will work against us as well.

My other concerns are regarding the upcoming gubernatorial election and in particularly the primary on May 15th. I have been posting all over the web about this so much that Facebook is currently blocking my access. Here is what I have found regarding the polls and research I have conducted regarding thhe upcoming election. Knute (the RHINO) Buehler has the most money to spend and has already started placing adds on TV as well as YouTube. He has $2,000,000 in his war chest and he will only keep posting adds since he refuses to debate or answer any questions time after time. He has voted alongside the left on more than one occasion in his current position as a Republican legislator. BELIEVE ME, WE DO NOT WANT HIM!!! I also found that there are a whole lot of people that think any Republican will do which means many party members are not paying enough attention to what is going on or taking the time to find out who is running. Having said that, I would not be surprised if his mass exposure along with many republicans being uninformed will result in his winning the primary election. If he wins we are screwed!!!

My top three choices are listed in order of preference below. I am 100% sure that all three of these candidates are far better than Knute.

1. Greg Wooldridge
2. Bruce Cuff
3. Sam Carpenter

Please take the time and look at each of the candidates and vote in the upcoming primary election. Note: You only have until April 24th to register yourself as a Republican party member in order to cast your vote on May 15th. We also need the support of the Independent, Libertarian and Constitutional party as well if we want to win this. Alternate party members, please don't throw away your vote!!! The only chance we have of beating Gov. Brown is a record high Republican turn out as well as the alternate party members support. The 2016 gubernatorial election was only lost by 27,000 votes and if you combine the accumulative total of these parties: Republican, Independent, Libertarian and Constitutional party. There is also a chance we may pick up some Democrats as well given the fact that Brown wants to ban so called assault rifles and high cap magazines as well.

See KGW News video link below where Gov. Brown speaks these exact words.

If a independent voter votes for a major party in the primary are they obligated to vote for them in november

If a independent voter votes for a major party in the primary are they obligated to vote for them in november

As stated above. You can switch to the Republican Party (by APR 24th) to vote in the primary and then switch back afterword's. As for the November general election you can vote for anyone you want. Having said that, I strongly urge all third party members to join us because we have much more power in numbers. According to the statistics of the 2016 general election third party votes only counted for 5.7% of the total votes. This means there is no way a third party candidate can possibly win, however, by adding them to the republican votes for same year it became a very close race with 50.7% Dems to 49.2% combining Republican and third party votes. We need to get dead serious about this election. If we combine our efforts and call for a record turn out we may stand a chance. If we do not most likely Governor Brown will be re-elected. Which no legal gun owner wants!!!

Last Edited:
As stated above. You can switch to the Republican Party (by APR 24th) to vote in the primary and then switch back afterword's. As for the November general election you can vote for anyone you want. Having said that, I strongly urge all third party members to join us because we have much more power in numbers. According to the statistics of the 2016 general election third party votes only counted for 5.7% of the total votes. This means there is no way a third party candidate can possibly win, however, by adding them to the republican votes for same year it became a 50.7% Dems to 49.2 combining Republican and third party votes. We need to get dead serious about this election. If we combine our efforts and call for a record turn out me may stand a shance. If we do not most likely Governor (Skidmark) Brown will be re-elected.

Independent voters are receiving ballots for the primary this year if requested . If a I dependent stays independent can they have there vote for the primary counted if they vote Republican in the primary.

Independent voters are receiving ballots for the primary this year if requested . If a I dependent stays independent can they have there vote for the primary counted if they vote Republican in the primary.

No you can only vote for a primary candidate in your designated party. Please switch to Republican party and join us on May 15th as well as in November as it is our only chance to defeat Brown, seriously!!!

http://oregonvotes.org/irr/2018/044text.pdf

New mandatory storage requirements.

All firearms not under direct control must be individually trigger locked or locked in individual containers.
FB_IMG_1485305086423_1485307256869.jpg

No you can only vote for a primary candidate in your designated party. Please switch to Republican party and join us on May 15th as well as in November as it is our only chance to defeat Brown, seriously!!!

THESE are the answers I needed . There is alot of false information out there and I have seen the other side internationally manipulate information to independent and new voters . ( like they do on everything) .There are alot of Oregonians well of age that don't vote .They need to be reached .

As stated above. You can switch to the Republican Party (by APR 24th) to vote in the primary and then switch back afterword's. As for the November general election you can vote for anyone you want. Having said that, I strongly urge all third party members to join us because we have much more power in numbers. According to the statistics of the 2016 general election third party votes only counted for 5.7% of the total votes. This means there is no way a third party candidate can possibly win, however, by adding them to the republican votes for same year it became a very close race with 50.7% Dems to 49.2% combining Republican and third party votes. We need to get dead serious about this election. If we combine our efforts and call for a record turn out we may stand a chance. If we do not most likely Governor Brown will be re-elected. Which no legal gun owner wants!!!

This is what I do. I normally am 'non affiliated' in Oregon, but will switch my registration to R for the purpose of this primary, then switch back again - same as I did in 2016 for the R presidential primary (not that it mattered much). Oregon makes it quite easy to do this online.

This is what I do. I normally am 'non affiliated' in Oregon, but will switch my registration to R for the purpose of this primary, then switch back again - same as I did in 2016 for the R presidential primary (not that it mattered much). Oregon makes it quite easy to do this . What is the web address to do it online and what info will I need handy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top