JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anyone ever check these claims? This sounds pretty lofty to me. Could a be a corporation in financial trouble would lie?

The $5M actually could go a long way towards school security, arming and training teachers, camps for 'troubled' kids. You know, stuff. But an open letter with no specifics, time frame, goals, ect is much easier.

found this in the return our Crappy ANTI 2nd Ammendment Shoes product page

• cs_agent.png
      CHAT WITH US
      Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm PST

Follow Us @TOMSsupport and shoot any question you may have our wa
    • CALL US
      +1-800-975-8667
      Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm PST
cs_twitter.png
TWEET US

Follow Us @TOMSsupport and shoot any question you may have our way.

The vast majority of shootings are done by people wearing shoes (that's why they're called "SHOETINGS")...
....I propose we make it much harder for criminals to buy or use shoes without a permit and background check, and an outright BAN on sneakers (only used to "sneak up on" the victim's and "run away" from police) especially those scary black sneakers with the high-tops that go up. We should also ban "high capacity" sneakers because nobody needs shoes that hold more than a size ten foot. These seem like reasonable restrictions.

Shoes should definitely NOT be available on-line to be shipped to anyone except a federally licensed shoe store. On-line shoe "pushers" like TOMS must be put out of business.....it's for the children!
Footwear is dangerous. Remember when the terrorist almost killed GW with his shoes. And don't forget the shoe bomber who nearly killed a plane full of people. No shoe is a good shoe!

I hate this virtue signaling BS that companies do. I don't give a rat's a** what the makers of Levi's think about anything except denim. I can't even log on to my bank now without being asked to contribute to some politically motivated crap.

At least Midway still has the NRA round-up, I support that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top