JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Year's ago there used to be quite a few shooter's and gun owners over there. These days it is more basement dweller's and non-gun owning losers. After the 175th. "Pray for me, my cat died" thread, you will get the message.

Year's ago there used to be quite a few shooter's and gun owners over there. These days it is more basement dweller's and non-gun owning losers. After the 175th. "Pray for me, my cat died" thread, you will get the message.

What kind of prayer are they looking for? forgiveness for the AD that killed their kitty, help because the kitty was the only thing that stopped the voices in their head, or a prayer that their kitty recipe comes out tasty? Just curious...

:)

Like everyone else said, they do that to control spam and trolling. Just use your ISP, work, or school email to sign up and then change it after your membership has been confirmed. That's what did. I didn't have any trouble changing to a gmail account.

Why would anybody want to go to another web sight about firearms if they already belong to NWFA? There are enough friendly and knowledgeable individuals who can answer all your AR questions right here.

I agree, I like NWFA better. I spend more time sifting through useless junk posts on AR15 than actually finding the information I'm looking for.

What kind of prayer are they looking for? forgiveness for the AD that killed their kitty, help because the kitty was the only thing that stopped the voices in their head, or a prayer that their kitty recipe comes out tasty? Just curious...

:)

Apparently, they blubber when their kitty croaks from whatever kills cats. It seemed like everytime you scrolled thru the forums, they were all praying for each others cats, grannies and work drama. I guess when you live in Mom's basement and your only pu$$y is really a pu$$y, it upsets you when they give up.

Usually it refers to a hotmail, yahoo, or other email from a free email service. These emails are very difficult to show 'ownership' and allow one person to have many, many email accounts.

If you have an email from your work, or from your ISP (like a comcast.net email) that should be acceptable to them. Otherwise you might want to try a lesser known free service like GMX.com

Mark

this allows them to track down a person in the event of threats which has happened in the northwest a couple of years ago on there sight.the info was used has evidence
to get a warrant i believe

Apparently, they blubber when their kitty croaks from whatever kills cats. It seemed like everytime you scrolled thru the forums, they were all praying for each others cats, grannies and work drama. I guess when you live in Mom's basement and your only pu$$y is really a pu$$y, it upsets you when they give up.

Hehehe
That's kinda mean ya know

hehehehehe

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR