JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good way to carry if you are flexible and coordinated enough to draw quickly and smoothly . For old , fat people like me - it's like carrying my moms credit card , gives me the warm and fuzzy to have it along , just can't use it very well if the need arises . I wore mine that way for a while , but the realities of my ability to draw the weapon efficiently ended that .

I tried a Galco one years ago for my PPK and no matter how I wore it it was not comfortable or easily accessible and it was not really great for concealment. I was always worried when I wore it that it would be noticed or someone would ask what the heck was wrong with my ankle.

Good way to carry if you are flexible and coordinated enough to draw quickly and smoothly . For old , fat people like me - it's like carrying my moms credit card , gives me the warm and fuzzy to have it along , just can't use it very well if the need arises . I wore mine that way for a while , but the realities of my ability to draw the weapon efficiently ended that .

What? you mean the fact that you need to get air back in the lungs after pushing it out bending down?
I can shoot very good with out that air either.
Plus rolling around on the ground for a fat guy isn't very intimidating,so they're out for me too.

I have a Galco ankle holster for my PM9 and love it. Without the calf strap it can ride real low unless you have holster very tight and that can make it uncomfortable. I personally like the thumb break on it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top