JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
All right. I will talk to him. I could handle part of the shipping but not all. If it is $100+ with my FFL fee, that would cost me nearer $750. I will contact my FFL and see if he knows someone in your area or near Portland who could handle it. Thanks.

All2koll, I talked with my FFL and he asked me to check on the internet locatator for one in your area. I found several all of whom charge about $25/pistol or rifle. I don't know exactly what's close to you so that you don't have to go to far. I'll pay for shipping but it should't have to go overnite from the FFL to my FFL. There's Attero Arms, Rifle Room, Don Bancroft Blades just to name a few. I can call up the one you want or you can locate the one you want yourself on FFL locator on net. Let me know and I will finalize everything. Looking forward to doing business with you.

The Rifle Room is closest to me but I'll be glad to take it to whichever FFL you choose. You make all the arrangements, I drop it off. When an FFL ships to another FFL, they can use the USPS so the cost is very affordable. If I ship it directly to your FFL, it'll cost about $100.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.