JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

6906_SM_2.jpg

I don't have a Beretta, but if your cash price still stands, and the gun (which you have stated in several of these continuing threads) is as you describe, I am looking for one in really great shape.

The one I have is the one pictured and it is still in MINT condition. It's been in the safe since those pictures were taken.

Care to sell it? If so, what is your selling price with the box, magazines, etc? I haven't purchased a gun through an individual before that was not on an auction. I have an FFL guy I use here who would act as go between for a cashier's check and the gun and accessories. Or perhaps you have another just as easy and safe method. I hope this reply is not against the web guidelines.

Purchase price is $625 for everything listed. I am not an FFL and last time I shipped a firearm (to an FFL), the cost was $105. If you make all the arrangements, I will gladly drop it at any FFL within 25 miles of Portland, OR., after receiving a Certified Check or Money Order. I will not use PayPal for a variety of reasons. I also own a Town Car business and can process a credit card but there would be an additional 3.5% fee.

I'm interested. My FFL (who has done business with me on several purchases) doesn't charge near as much. I do not use PayPal either. If you are not an FFL, legally I believe it has to go from one you choose to mine. My guy can email his FFL and other info to whomever you choose. Any feedback on your end? Price seems right. I have very good credit and can use credit card if it makes the transaction go more smoothly. BTW, I grew up in the PNW. Just got here by happenstance.

I'm interested. My FFL (who has done business with me on several purchases) doesn't charge near as much. I do not use PayPal either. If you are not an FFL, legally I believe it has to go from one you choose to mine. My guy can email his FFL and other info to whomever you choose. Any feedback on your end? Price seems right. I have very good credit and can use credit card if it makes the transaction go more smoothly. BTW, I grew up in the PNW. Just got here by happenstance.

As I am not an FFL, I can only ship it to an FFL and it must be shipped overnight via FedEx or UPS. That is why it will cost about $100. I shipped a pistol earlier this year to an FFL in Minnesota and it cost $107. If your FFL has a FFL here in the Portland area that he has worked with before, I can drop it there. An FFL shipping to another FFL can use USPS at a substantially lower rate.

Let me know how you want to proceed. If I ship directly to your FFL, I will need a copy of their FFL License and must ship it to the address on that license.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.