JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0507.jpg
Sold

Price reduced to $750.00. My loss is your gain.
I purchased this weapon from a 2nd Amendment supporter who is a friend and well known trusted member of this forum less than a week ago. He bought it new, took it to the range one time, shot 70 perfect, accurate rounds with it, cleaned it and put it in his safe where it sat until I acquired it as part of a trade.
Although I have not fired it, the stiff recoil spring and even with the thin, ergonomic E-2 grips my small 77 year old hands just cannot manage it well. What I probably should have ended up with was a Compact 9mm Sig or Beretta.
The gun has never been carried and the only evidence that it has been fired at all is very minor thinning of the Sig hard anodized finish on the top edge of the barrel where the slide moves over it.
It comes just as it came from the factory, box, papers, tool, optional night sights, and two ten round magazines.
The retail price of this weapon with the night sights is $1108.00. The new 36th Edition of the Blue Book of Gun Values says my 227 is worth $875.00 (page 1769) plus $114.00 for the night sight option for a total value of $989.00. I will sell it for $750.00.:(

I will meet a buyer 1/2 way until August 9th. This would be a FTF private sale until then. I am not a dealer. I am two hours SW of Roseburg on the Coast.

Thank you for your time.
Scott
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.