JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Rossi
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Have an as new Rossi carbine with 16.5" barrel that has 34 rds of the box of 158rg JSP ammo with it, box and papers for $750. Can meet at an FFL within 50 miles or so of Roseburg, Or. PM if interested. Thanks Dates on pics are not right. Batteries were replaced in camera and i never reset the date.
100_0842.JPG 100_0843.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not really but what ya got?
Ha … oh gosh I have a bunch of stuff but not sure what you might be interested in … I am looking for a rifle like yours to pair with a 357 vaquero that I have …. Do you like pistols or rifles ?

Both. lol I bought it to go with my SA .357 but after i got it i figured i Really didn't need either one of them since i don't hunt much any more, don't do Cowboy shooting or much shooting at all any more. So, up for sale. I am mainly just looking to sell though, but thanks.

I got one of these recently, this exact model. I have quite a few options to choose from but this is currently my favorite firearm to shoot. I never expected to enjoy shooting it as much as I do, it was an impulse buy after buying a few wheel guns equally impulsively. All I did was a safety plug from Steve gunz. Contrary to popular belief, mine cycled mint and was slick af fresh out the box. Whoever buys this will not be disappointed at all. GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.